Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Every one is talking about Louiseville's offense,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Every one is talking about Louiseville's offense,

Sep 25, 2016, 5:19 PM

but what about their D? They gave up 28 to Marshall and Cuse…even 14 to Charlotte.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Every one is talking about Louiseville's offense,

Sep 25, 2016, 5:23 PM

Those scores were late

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2016, 5:27 PM

We were up 52-7 against Marshall going into the 4th quarter.

We had a five minute stretch against Syracuse just before halftime where literally everything went wrong for us and right for them and they scored two TDs.

We led Charlotte 56-0 at halftime.

Half of FSU's points came in the 4th quarter against our 2nd and 3rd team.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2016, 5:32 PM

What about our defense? Ranked 3rd nationally and gave up two BS TD's to Troy late.

and you kept Jackson in for most of that time on O right?***

Sep 25, 2016, 5:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Every one is talking about Louiseville's offense, ]

Re: and you kept Jackson in for most of that time on O right?***

Sep 25, 2016, 7:13 PM

Jackson has yet to play a full game. He got pulled at halftime against Charlotte, after the 3rd quarter against Syracuse, and played one series in the 4th against each of FSU and Marshall.

Vegas Seems To Think This Is a Pretty Even Match Up

Sep 25, 2016, 7:17 PM

Go read your own board the knuckleheads on there are predicting 4 TD win at Clemson. UL may win, it won't be 4 TDs

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep. You're correct. Dabo would have pulled him long before

Sep 25, 2016, 7:25 PM [ in reply to Re: and you kept Jackson in for most of that time on O right?*** ]

that. You're fooling yourself if you think Clemson is Marshall, or Charlotte, or that Watson isn
t good.....good job on catching a highly ranked FSU team at home for your biggest game in school history. Not like Clemson has ever done that to FSU (2003), or had ranked opponents come into town thinking it's just another venue.

Come on down for the game.

Message was edited by: BattlePhrogs Forever®

Re: Yep. You're correct. Dabo would have pulled him long before

Sep 25, 2016, 9:16 PM

> that. You're fooling yourself if you think Clemson is
> Marshall, or Charlotte, or that Watson isn
> t good.....good job on catching a highly ranked FSU
> team at home for your biggest game in school history.
> Not like Clemson has ever done that to FSU (2003), or
> had ranked opponents come into town thinking it's
> just another venue.
>
> Come on down for the game.
>
>
> Message was edited by: BattlePhrogs Forever®

Two can play that game.Louisville is no Auburn, Troy, SC State or Ga Tech. Lamar is good too. That win over FSU in 2003.....name one Clemson player or coach on this years squad that experienced that game??? Anyone? Nope so that can be tossed.

Both programs have great programs. There are no Louisville fans saying we are going to blow Clemson out. The majority of us know this will be a "pick em" game and most likely come down to the final play.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2016, 9:26 PM

i'm not one of them. tigers win and I feel very confident in that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

It's all opinion but we beat you guys the last two years

Sep 25, 2016, 9:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Yep. You're correct. Dabo would have pulled him long before ]

We also won 14 games last year and made it to the National Championship game. The only team the cards beat this year is FSU with a freshman QB and new secondary and DL.

The media and card fans are making them world beaters off the FSU game. I just don't buy it. It will help our strength of schedule but I smell burnt feathers flying everywhere.

The legit proven team 38 and the cards 17. Business as usual in Death Valley, that's my opinion.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: It's all opinion but we beat you guys the last two years

Sep 25, 2016, 9:55 PM

>
> The legit proven team 38 and the cards 17. Business
> as usual in Death Valley, that's my opinion.

Each year that Louisville has been in the ACC the game between Louisville and Clemson has gotten closer and closer.

2014. Clemson wins 23-17 (6 pt spread)
2015. Clemson wins 20-17 (3 pt spread)

This year, Louisville is playing lights out better than last year since Lamar has taken hold of the offense and Petrinos players beginning to infiltrate into the lineup. Playing against the #16 toughest schedule (Clemson is 10th), Louisville is averaging 8.9 yards per play. Clemson is at 5.1 yards per play.

So you think Clemson wins 38-17?

Sep 25, 2016, 10:00 PM

I think more like 24-7 but yea bigger than expected

Sep 25, 2016, 10:22 PM [ in reply to Re: It's all opinion but we beat you guys the last two years ]

2 examples doesn't make that a pattern.

But I do think it will be close, no matter who comes out on top.

null

Sep 25, 2016, 10:31 PM [ in reply to Re: It's all opinion but we beat you guys the last two years ]

I'll make it simpler why we aren't underdogs and in my opinion with facts will back it up.

Last year the cards were 8-5 and our Tigers were 14-1(playing 2 more games and better competition)

That the cards 12-5 with a home win against FSU and our Tigers 18-1 with away victories against Auburn and Gtech.

We are on a two game winning streak against Louisville and this year we get the cards for Gameday and at home.

I know your fans are excited but y'all are where we were in 2012 with Boyd. It's hard to win every week against good teams. I hate to break your heart but these Tigers are seasoned winners and will beat the cards.

Go Tigers 37 to cards 17 in my opinion. Maybe next year but this year we have Deshaun and we will win the National Championship!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let’s Go Tigers!

Sep 26, 2016, 10:10 AM [ in reply to Re: It's all opinion but we beat you guys the last two years ]

Yes 38-17 is giving your defense the benefit of the doubt because our offense will open up much like you saw in the national championship game because these guys rise to the occasion every time and the birds have beaten FSU only. 18-1 to 12-5 since beginning of last year. Winning experience pays off.

Let’s Go Tigers!

Sep 26, 2016, 10:24 AM [ in reply to Re: It's all opinion but we beat you guys the last two years ]

I think Louisville is the hottest team in College Football right now without a doubt! I also think this sets up well for Clemson to win a close one, I definitely don't think it's a blowout either way! I think the key for a Clemson win is to get to Jackson early and often even if he gets the pass off somebody needs to be hitting him! If his jersey is clean after the game we are in trouble if he is grass stained up we win!

Bullchit there are no UL fans claiming they are going to

Sep 25, 2016, 10:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Yep. You're correct. Dabo would have pulled him long before ]

blow Clemson out. They were all over the Clemson vs Ga Tech forum talking about 50 or 60 to 20 type scores. Bring it. We shall see. I was more worried about GaTech. Welcome to the big time.

Sep 25, 2016, 10:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Yep. You're correct. Dabo would have pulled him long before ]

I've actually seen quite a few Louisville fans saying they will win by 3+ scores. I'm sorry to break it to you, but that isn't happening. Louisville won't score over 40, let alone 55-60 like some of the projections I've seen and if they win it won't be a blowout like some projections i've seen.

Dabo Swinney's first year on staff was 2003. Tony Elliot was

Sep 26, 2016, 11:10 AM [ in reply to Re: Yep. You're correct. Dabo would have pulled him long before ]

a player in 2003. Happy? So, no. I won't toss it. I've seen posts by Card fans thinking it's going to be a blowout. I'm not making it up.

Sep 26, 2016, 11:13 AM [ in reply to Re: Yep. You're correct. Dabo would have pulled him long before ]

"name one Clemson player or coach on this years squad that experienced that game??? Anyone? Nope so that can be tossed."

Tony Elliott.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2016, 11:17 AM [ in reply to Re: Yep. You're correct. Dabo would have pulled him long before ]

It is no pick em game. We are a 3.5 point favorite because we play at home and should win. Lamar Jackson is going to get rocked. He is still too small and while he is good against most Ds he has not seen a D as fast as Clemson as we have not seen a QB as fast as Lamar. It should be a great game but I am confident in our D and I believe DW will be on point but Louisville has done as good as any team against DW.

squash all this crap about trying to prove Louisville is a fraud or something

Sep 25, 2016, 9:59 PM

They are a good maybe great team. It will take our best efforts to beat them (period). So stop trying to talk them down. They are good...be ready Tigers for a war!!

But they haven't played anyone, but..but...but..

Sep 25, 2016, 10:03 PM

Agree that I think this will be one h3lluva game and a challenge.

And I believe I like big butts

https://youtu.be/qr89yq2wC9o

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic