Topic: Every Tiger fan
Replies: 7   Last Post: Aug 20, 2018 8:06 AM by: Tigerdug23®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

Every Tiger fan

[3]
Posted: Aug 19, 2018 8:54 PM

Should own a copy of the Clemson media guide that is published each season. Tim Bourrett has done an amazing job of putting this 200 page publication together that will answer almost any question you may have about past or current Tiger teams. Do yourself a favor and add this to your list of Tiger collectibles

Thanks, I will check into that.

[1]
Posted: Aug 19, 2018 8:55 PM

Go tigers.

2018 orange level member

Re: Every Tiger fan

Posted: Aug 19, 2018 9:58 PM

I can vouch for the quality of these books.. I actually bought mine at the flea market, and was amazed when i got home! I am for sure buying a new one too!

It's cool that you can flip through the digital copy

[1]
Posted: Aug 19, 2018 10:18 PM

http://clemsontigers.com/2018-football-media-guides-available-for-purchase-online/

It looked like a video at first, but you blow it up to full screen and flip through the pages.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Photobucket

Posted: Aug 19, 2018 10:40 PM

I've got every copy going back to '82 qnd even the Orange and White's 81 edition.couldn't watch a game without one.the numerical roster helps in knowing whose on the field at any given time,and it's a great reference for the history of the team.worth every bit of the $15 price.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

Posted: Aug 20, 2018 12:28 AM

I really like them a lot. I bought 2 this year. One for myself and One for my son. They are so full of interesting information.

2018 white level member

Posted: Aug 20, 2018 12:38 AM

Done

2018 orange level member

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Posted: Aug 20, 2018 8:06 AM

I picked this one up from a guy in Pensacola proper ... said he had just gotten divorced for cheating and that his ex got 250 million dollars in the settlement . Ya , ok .

2018 white level member

DB23

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Syracuse
FOR SALE: I have the following tickets for the Clemson vs Syracuse game. Prices listed are per ticket. I am lo...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
796 people have read this post