»
Topic: Ever wonder what you’d do for up-to-the minute coverage of Tiger Sports Info IF TNet vanished?
Replies: 9   Last Post: Apr 18, 2019 12:13 PM by: morbidtiger®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

Ever wonder what you’d do for up-to-the minute coverage of Tiger Sports Info IF TNet vanished?

[3]
Posted: Apr 18, 2019 8:02 AM

Me neither since I practically take this wonderful entity, owned & operated by Clemson Grads, for granted 24/7.

Thanks TigerNet..ALL of YOU!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Re: Ever wonder what you’d do for up-to-the minute coverage of Tiger Sports Info IF TNet vanished?

[1]
Posted: Apr 18, 2019 8:13 AM

That .,. is a scary, scary thought - Bill !! I also say - Thanks Tigernet !!

2019 purple level member

Probably what I was doing before Tnet....

[1]
Posted: Apr 18, 2019 8:16 AM

reading 6-8 different sports pages every day.......

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: Ever wonder what you’d do for up-to-the minute coverage of Tiger Sports Info IF TNet vanished?

[1]
Posted: Apr 18, 2019 8:21 AM

Scary thought.

2019 white level member

[1]
Posted: Apr 18, 2019 8:39 AM

After the initial shock wore off, my wife would love the fact that 3 to 4 hours of my day would be freed up for the honeydew list.

2019 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg

A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a hammer

[1]
Posted: Apr 18, 2019 9:44 AM

I agree LightBulbbBill. It is my main source for Clemson information.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Apr 18, 2019 11:06 AM

Live in darkness waiting for the Raleigh N&O to post on page 8 that we won the National Championship.

[2]
Posted: Apr 18, 2019 11:20 AM

I am both a TNet & TI member. TI is far superior for in-depth recruiting info and the TNet Front Page is better for video coverage of player and coach interviews & other things that TI only writes about. We need them both! This board in slowly evolving into people who fancy themselves comics, and serious football discussions are harder and harder to find. I don't come here for sarcasm and ridicule, but it's hard to avoid.

2019 purple level member

^ Gotta agree with you gatigerbc since many (me included) post on TN too often..

Posted: Apr 18, 2019 12:03 PM

which relates a bit to the same-old daily callers on Paul Finebaum’s TV show which makes it boring & like a good ole boys in-house shop..

versus more diverse callers (as new posters on here would be nice) which would make it more knowledge-rounded & enjoyable.

Yes, i post way too much insignificant or humorous stuff at times..but then again so do many others that I won’t mention, but when Joe21 stops reporting in regularly I’ll be sad & far less educated.

Plus, the idea that one’s post would be downed or criticized b/c it has a mispelling or a different idea not approved may be one reason some members just read & move on.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

I Would Just FAX Patty Then***

Posted: Apr 18, 2019 12:13 PM

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Replies: 9  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
463 people have read this post