Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ever wonder what a pair of pathetic losers looks like ?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Ever wonder what a pair of pathetic losers looks like ?

Sep 18, 2019, 9:44 PM

Check out the 1:25 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC7_54oBLWo

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ever wonder what a pair of pathetic losers looks like ?

Sep 18, 2019, 9:48 PM

Thanks for posting! Great memory! One of my favorite of all time!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 18, 2019, 9:49 PM

Awesome!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Made it easy . . .

Sep 18, 2019, 10:00 PM
IMG_1387.PNG(64.2 K)

for those who follow . . . and you are correct . . . Nice find!!!

There were a few in this year's Texas A&M crowd in the Valley too!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Made it easy . . .

Sep 19, 2019, 1:24 AM

They are probably the only two coot to witness our Dynasty begin to grow at the game itself, and I just wonder what they now think about that night after we have went to 4 playoff games, playing in 3 NCGs and winning 2 NCGs. I bet they think about our win over LSU that night often, at least every time they hear the Clemson spoken. They went to witness a Clemson beat down, and they saw the beginning of Clemson FB becoming an Elite FB team. I bet they keep being at that game between themselves!!! Somebody should post that pic on FGF telling how they come to witness Clemson FB to begin our journey to becoming an ELITE FB program!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 18, 2019, 10:05 PM

I was staying in the team's hotel by chance , and lemme tell ya them boys had a late night and they were super vocal about it :)
Next morning I saw Sammy on orange crutches in the lobby signing autographs .

Great game , great memories .

DB23

I swear, I thought it was going to be that pic of me and my

Sep 18, 2019, 10:26 PM

coot running buddy I posted the other night.......

Re: I swear, I thought it was going to be that pic of me and my

Sep 19, 2019, 1:20 AM

Lol - Spud ... just ..., lol !! -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Honest to goodness, before clicking on your post, I was thinking

Sep 19, 2019, 12:15 AM

Of those 2 guys that were chicken fans at the Peach Bowl. I don’t know why those were the only 2 that popped in my head. Maybe because that game was mentioned in the Va Tech fans post but that’s all I was thinking and then I clicked your post. And there they were!

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

Yes, I called them Neanderthal Man & Rabbit Teeth Boy and posted

Sep 19, 2019, 5:14 AM

that frame. I remember somebody gave me crap, said they knew them and they were nice guys.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

smoking cigarettes and writing something nasty on the wall

Re: Yes, I called them Neanderthal Man & Rabbit Teeth Boy and posted

Sep 19, 2019, 5:49 AM

Maybe they were, but they didn't appear to be nice guys showing up at a Clemson/LSU game wearing their usuc garbage!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yes, I called them Neanderthal Man & Rabbit Teeth Boy and posted

Sep 19, 2019, 6:38 AM [ in reply to Yes, I called them Neanderthal Man & Rabbit Teeth Boy and posted ]

Those are somebody’s son crowd, we all know the type

OK...

Sep 19, 2019, 7:51 AM [ in reply to Yes, I called them Neanderthal Man & Rabbit Teeth Boy and posted ]

so they're nich pathetic losers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: OK...

Sep 19, 2019, 1:22 PM

I don't think that it was a huge secret to why they were at a Clemson VS LSU game in their usuc garb, and I would believe that it's safe to say that they weren't there to cheer for our Tigers. I won't even say that they were there to cheer on the LSU Tigers, but I do believe they were at that game cheering for our Clemson Tigers to lose that game, and I would bet a lifetime of fresh air that they were disappointed that we won!!! Good guys, bad guys, who ever they were, they left that game very unhappy, and I'm very happy about that!!!!! :) :) :)

I thought you were talking about the floppers.

Sep 19, 2019, 7:39 AM

I'd forgotten about the two lugubrious dirt peckers.

Hilarious.

Re: I thought you were talking about the floppers.

Sep 19, 2019, 1:23 PM

Lugubrious they were!!!

Re: Snap, hold, kick

Sep 19, 2019, 8:25 AM

all totally pure it was as if it was the 12 kick in a practice session. I love it when kickers knock it right down the center

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those two are pathetic looking, even for Coots. Maybe they

Sep 19, 2019, 9:04 AM

were actually Leg Humper ringers? I don't think anyone has ever even considered this very real possibility.

Nah, I'm probably giving them too much credit. That scheme would have been WAY too cerebral for Leg Humpers to come up with. Plus, they'd have had to buy a ticket, we know Jawja wants everything handed to them for free. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dood we've been posting pigs of them since 2012. They're

Sep 19, 2019, 9:09 AM

famous.

But yeah just assumed you were referring to GWPCoot® and classof1994®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Sep 19, 2019, 10:08 AM

It would have been great had the camera panned to them after the kick. I imagine they were as upset as any LSU fan in the stadium. It was my first game attending and it didn't disappoint. I remember all the LSU fans leaving the stadium as soon as they had to punt to us. They talked crap the entire game and left when Les decided to pass it 3 times instead of trying to run out the clock.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2019, 2:00 PM

I bet Les though our team was in the depths of gloom and thought with a little more SEC "logic" we would not be looking for a pass and they would score another TD. But lo, what Les assumed to be logic turned out to be stupidity. Maybe SEC stands for Stupidity Embracing Conference.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic