Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Even if we lose. Never forget the class
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,405

Even if we lose. Never forget the class

Nov 14, 2015, 9:14 PM

That Dabo and his staff have brought to this university. Both my spouse and I are the biggest supporters of Clemson Football, but both of us graduated in the 80's and saw how the media tore down Danny Fords reputation and Clemson as a whole.

Dabo has brought the type of class, excitement, that we have long deserved. To all graduates like my spouse and I, we feel that Dabo represents the raw class and axcellence we had to live up to during our tenure. We hope we make it all the way, but make sure you understand the class and special integrity that Dabo brings that matches our experience during years here.

EVEN if we LOSE.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Even if we lose. Never forget the class

Nov 15, 2015, 5:47 AM

BTW: hyped that we won, but hope that our coaches realize that today was a horrible performance.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2015, 5:51 AM

Oh they realize it ...and in practice and film this week , the players are going to get reminded of that realization .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 15, 2015, 6:51 AM

Yeah, boy, we looked horrible. All the way to a hard fought 37-27 win to go 10-0. Lets not give Syracuse ANY credit for fighting hard and wanting to upset the #1 team in the nation. We cant play a PERFECT game every time out. Lets give Syracuse a little credit for the game they played and give our guys credit for coming out with a win in a hostile environment and a pumped up team. Never seen SO many "fans" down in the dumps over a 10 point win away from home.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^You Ain't Kidding^^^^

Nov 15, 2015, 6:55 AM

We will be OK...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2016 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,405
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic