Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Espionage...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

Espionage...

Aug 15, 2018, 12:16 AM

Looks like Clemson may have a Cockmole or a Spychicken or an UnderCoverMotherClucker:

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/i-got-a-new-job-as-a-sports-reporter-but-was-assigned-to-record-dabo.271628/

Who can get this dude’s credentials pulled?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Espionage...

Aug 15, 2018, 12:33 AM

What a lil a-hole.

They hate us cuz they ain't us.

Aug 15, 2018, 1:56 AM

Coots have no idea how to handle being in the presence of greatness.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is who Coolio raps about in Gangsta's Paradise.***

Aug 15, 2018, 2:41 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 15, 2018, 2:55 AM

He wasn’t bored, he just realized at that moment the thumb was inevitable so he went back to check wimmenz basketball recruiting.

Wow, think his employer would want to see his post?

Aug 15, 2018, 4:59 AM

What an unprofessional pos. Gum smacking millennial.

Re: Wow, think his employer would want to see his post?

Aug 15, 2018, 5:33 AM

Hey .... I like gum ??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Aug 15, 2018, 10:18 AM

Does it do well with your dentures? Gotta be sugar free?

Aug 18, 2018, 10:17 AM

I am still toothed ... but it's tenuous at best and some of them don't want the pension .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Aug 15, 2018, 5:37 AM

He went hard on the " I don't want to be here " posturing . SID should oblige , and remove his allowance to do so .

DB23

Aug 15, 2018, 7:05 AM

If I was his boss, we would be having a discussion re professionalism and how he is representing the company. His father should be embraced for not teaching him the dignity of a job well done. You can't expect him to learn either at uscjr.

The funny part is how he is convinced Dabo keeps looking at him. Actually Dabo is having an exchange with the professional in the sun glasses in front of him. He's the guy that comes back from a night out, " Did you see that girl was totally checking me out. " " Shut up, she doesn't know you exist."

Errr... HillBilly ...

Aug 15, 2018, 7:09 AM

Did you just assume his sexual preference ? Not PC bro , not even close ;)

DB23

Re: Errr... HillBilly ...

Aug 16, 2018, 12:49 AM

LMAO !

usc school of journalism

Aug 15, 2018, 8:56 AM [ in reply to Re: Espionage... ]

muschamp mouthing off

Pastides backing muschamp mouthing off

Spurrier not talking to the press and Ron Morris losing his job

Herman Helms being banished

NOW this guy!

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Aug 15, 2018, 8:05 AM

Lol, I like the last post at him... By a Gamecock journalism grad. Put the dumb millennial in his place.

"I get it. You've got to show your Gamecock bonafides by telling us how crappy it was to cover Dabo, and by acting like this is beneath you. Understandable fan reaction.

But, as a USC journalism graduate who has been in the business for 41 years, let me pass on some advice: When you're on the job, act like a professional, or at least like an adult. This assignment isn't beneath you. You aren't too good to attend an interview session at a major college football program. If you think you are, maybe you're in the wrong line of work."

This, exactly

Aug 15, 2018, 9:44 AM

It would be wise of him to put aside fandom for a bit and realize what an opportunity it is as a new sports reporter to cover Clemson this year! To cover a program with really good odds at winning it all is to produce material that CFB fans in general will want to read! He could really get his name out there and really establish a reputation in his chosen field! To not see that opportunity and to publicly announce his lack of vision to the world really puts a lid on his potential.

LOL at the last comment Dude put him in his place

Aug 15, 2018, 8:06 AM

and proves that while a minority, there are some decent educated gamecocks.

He must not want that job very badly... what an idiot***

Aug 15, 2018, 8:06 AM

Another in a long line of reasons to never hire Gamecocks***

Aug 15, 2018, 8:13 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Brad Scott says hello!

Aug 15, 2018, 3:24 PM

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 15, 2018, 8:24 AM

That's Matt Connolly from the state....I'm pretty sure he's not posting on gamecootcentral.com

This could be someone posing as him somehow.

Aug 15, 2018, 10:05 AM

Watched the interview and made up this post pretending to be the Connelly guy from the state newspaper. Can’t imagine him posting this crap. Probably someone having fun at his expense.

I thought it was very obvious that the person

Aug 15, 2018, 10:20 AM [ in reply to Re: Espionage... ]

posting what not the person in the video.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 15, 2018, 8:51 AM

Looks like a great way to get fired. Not only being disinterested but following that up with posting about being disinterested. There are probably a lot of aspiring journalist that would kill for the chance to talk to one of the top coaches in cfb.

Aug 15, 2018, 9:22 AM

Were I him, and were he smart, he wouldn't have told it. Chances are nobody would have recognized him and been able to make fun of him, had he not told it. Guess that;s why he is a coot.

Kid Just Ruined His Chances of Credentials For Anything Big

Aug 15, 2018, 10:29 AM

The SID will conveniently lose this application.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That little peerick should never be allowed to set foot on

Aug 15, 2018, 10:33 AM

campus again. Not ever. If The State fish wrap continues to employ his little b**** a** another day, all of their staff should be banned until he's canned.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

David Hood, what do you make of this?

Aug 15, 2018, 11:08 AM

davidhood®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bogus Claim: That's Matt Connelly from The State

Aug 15, 2018, 11:12 AM

Here is is standing to the right of David Hood.

https://twitter.com/ClemsonFB/status/1026627089837875200

He even makes a comment on the repost of the tweet from the Clemson Football Twitter account.

https://twitter.com/woodywhitehurst/status/1026628861486936064

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Aug 15, 2018, 11:15 AM

Lol... That is Matt Connally from The State. Some South Carolina can is pulling your chain

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Germans!

Aug 15, 2018, 11:16 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Bogus-Claim-Thats-Matt-Connelly-from-The-State-23859491

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Aug 15, 2018, 12:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Espionage... ]

I stand by my earlier assessment.
I know my truth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 16, 2018, 12:04 AM

Oh good Lord. Patting himself on the back for smirking. His fellow cluckers even had to lapse into their usual whining and paranoia. There is a deep seeded genetic reason they hold the division 1 record for home losses to their biggest rival. LOOZERS

Aug 16, 2018, 1:34 AM

I guess he'd rather be covering #### drills, behind a dumpster.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic