Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Enough Is Enough...It's Time to Focus on This Week's Game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,797

Enough Is Enough...It's Time to Focus on This Week's Game

Nov 28, 2017, 9:19 AM

Just the players had to turn the page Sunday after the Carolina game, we as fans need to do the same. Sure, the Williams-Brice experience sucked (like playing football in the middle of a big bar fight) and we should remember and maybe revisit after the ACC Championship Game, but we have another opponent on the horizon, the Miami Hurricanes.

The game to me comes down to Mike Rozier and Kelly Bryant. Who will have the better game, wins. Our defense (outside of Syracuse and NCSU games) and their defense (the one that shows up for big games) will most likely dictate much of the game. It will come down to which offense can bust the most explosive plays and/or recover from a turnover, bad field position, etc.

I think our defense is more consistent than theirs and will be consistent throughout the game (if two deeps are required to play all four quarters). I think Miami will have enough slight defensive lapses to allow us to make more big plays offensively than we will allow them to do.

I think this one will be in doubt until the mid-fourth quarter when we make a big play offensively to give us the cushion we need to salt away the game.

I think the Tigers will win 31-21, but a hard earned 10 point win with the final margin being the result of a touchdown with say maybe 6 or 7 mins to go in the game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Enough Is Enough...It's Time to Focus on This Week's Game

Nov 28, 2017, 9:20 AM

First off, when we beat USuCk senseless for 4 in a row, we deserve to celebrate for a few days.

I don't think Miami has the horses on offense to run with us---our team is playing at a very high level right now and they just lost their best receiver.

I think we pull away early and never look back.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

What is this “we” you speak of?

Nov 28, 2017, 9:21 AM

Nm

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What is this “we” you speak of?

Nov 28, 2017, 9:24 AM

Hush and FOCUS!!!!

Enough of this nonsenses. WE DO NOT PLAY THE GAMES.

Nov 28, 2017, 9:24 AM

Us talking about either game is not going to change anything. I guarantee you the players and coaches are only focused on Miami, and that is all the matters. Who cares what we do on a message board? We can talk about puppies and pop tarts for all I care.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Are you friends with these guys?

Nov 28, 2017, 9:25 AM
SoyBoys.jpg(58.7 K)

That's what they talk about, I hear.

Re: Are you friends with these guys?

Nov 28, 2017, 9:48 AM

Wow, that is amazing. I have been a Clemson Tiger fan since I was born and my children are the same (fans since birth) and they went to school at Clemson. It is offensive to me to be considered a USuC fan and can't believe that I would be compared to that because I simply said in a season that is now extended beyond the Carolina game immediately the week after once again, I want to see some chatter about what people think of how the game will play out this Saturday.

Please do not question my Tiger loyalty, please. There's no grander feeling to me than where our program is right now and the run that we have been on the last 7 years and counting. It reminds me of 1977-1992 (the most recent previous golden era). We are Carolina's masters now. We beat them like a drum. They are Wake Forest to us now. Even when they had their little run on us we still had great teams.

All I was saying was that Saturday was exactly what we expected on the field (a victory) and off the field (horrible experiences in Columbia, the armpit of the state, as per usual). I just, personally, wanted to get other TigerNetters to discuss the matchups, what we need to watch out for, and all that stuff about a pretty big ball game for us - essentially a CFP quarterfinal game.

Sorry to have offended anyone. My apologies.

Do they still make grape pop tarts ? Haven't seen them in a

Nov 28, 2017, 9:40 AM [ in reply to Enough of this nonsenses. WE DO NOT PLAY THE GAMES. ]

while

Re: Do they still make grape pop tarts ? Haven't seen them in a

Nov 28, 2017, 10:10 AM

How about sour grape pop tarts? They would be a top seller in Cootlumbia.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,797
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic