Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Eagles circling high above. WE HAVE to take care of
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 854

Eagles circling high above. WE HAVE to take care of

Sep 25, 2012, 9:38 AM

business or we will be wondering WTH. We need/should be 4-1 going into the battle with GT but we have to fight for and get the next win in Boston. We cannot let FSU beat us twice and we cannot let the big game the following week distract us until after we get the W. Show me Tigers that you have the maturity to go up there and get it done!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You mean vultures? Cause man, eagles are inspirational

Sep 25, 2012, 9:40 AM

Unless you're talking about the band...I hate The Eagles. Or is this some sorta BC mascot mixed metaphor?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I see people already saying we should just start practicing

Sep 25, 2012, 9:45 AM

for GT. If I team, coaches, and even our fans have the mentality then look out for another Clemson WTH moment in Boston.

This game is a must to keep us moving forward. It is big even if a lots of folks discount it. I badly want us to go up there and destroy them but that has never happened up there yet. It has been close every time. They have had 2 weeks to prep. They have circled this -- a home game for then as a --game to make a splash like we want to circle GT at home and make a splash. We have to play with the same fire as at FSU. This is one of 2 dangerous games on our schedule (WF on Thursday night is the other).

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I want to beat them, but not destroy them, because in

Sep 25, 2012, 9:46 AM

years past a world class ###-beating has led to us being overconfident which led to a let-down game the week after.

BC can nickle and dime us on offense and shorten the game

Sep 25, 2012, 9:59 AM [ in reply to I see people already saying we should just start practicing ]

almost as well as GT. They are big and should be able to just pound the football and play action pass against us.

When our number of possessions gets reduced, we have a tendency to panic a bit and press.

This weekend's game against BC is huge.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm with you. Any extra concern that

Sep 25, 2012, 10:36 AM

they had a bye week to prepare for us?

Replies: 5
| visibility 854
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic