Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ESPN could not have got it more wrong.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,810

ESPN could not have got it more wrong.

Jan 10, 2019, 10:45 PM

Ranking Justin Fields ahead of Trevor. Regular season is not played in shorts and t-shirts.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They needed UGA to get a top ranked recruit.

Jan 10, 2019, 10:50 PM

Fields isn't worthy to lick between Trevor's toes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ESPN could not have got it more wrong.

Jan 10, 2019, 11:09 PM

Even before this I had always heard that ESPN recruiting rankings were trash. I never put any stock in their rankings.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2019, 11:11 PM

Probably one of the talking head "draft experts" McShay or Kiper that said Lamar Jackson ws a better QB than DW4 and that DW4 was not a first round QB because of interceptions. they NEVER looked at what caused the INT, the wrong route, tipped ball, WR fell down, etc, or totally DW fault, Trubinsky was the best QB in the draft, even though he hadn't won anything and Lamar couldn't win the big games, ever, the only person on ESPN that said he would take DW4 was Gruden he did his homework, and loved the interview, said he is special, (before he returned to coaching) same ppl that said Clemson's secondary couldn't keep up with Bamas WR's. and gave our WR's group NO respect or our secondary, I personally don't give a rats turd who ESPN likes, they are wrong more than they are right,

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2019, 8:58 AM

Saw a clip on You Tube from Murf Baldwin/Top Billin Sports where he didn't address this comparison but goes on record as calling the " Elite 11" type camps a farce and that they mean nothing .
He is correct . Tell me why footwork drills and throwing a football through a hoop while wearing the shirt of the sponsor of that event is more credible than game film , study of that film and analysis based on level of competition and the results of actual play ?
It is not . He makes a joke about Trent Dilfer having said that Fields was the better prospect . He also absolutely slams a portion of the Bama fanbase for their comments on his page . Pretty good stuff .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

They also thought Bama would dominate Monday - not unusual

Jan 11, 2019, 9:11 AM

for ESPN to be wrong.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Water the Point Tree

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,810
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic