»
Topic: ESPN Tailgate Challenge - Come show your support!
Replies: 6   Last Post: Sep 14, 2017 10:27 AM by: Fever®
[ Tiger Board(s) - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6   Pages: 1  

ESPN Tailgate Challenge - Come show your support!

[15]
Posted: Sep 13, 2017 9:30 PM

Last year, ESPN awarded our tailgate the championship belt on Game Day against Louisville. We were pitted against some of our Louisville tailgating pals, the Red Rage Tailgate. Well, ESPN has called for a rematch.

This Saturday morning, Marty Smith and company will be doing a live spot from my tailgate and another one with the folks at Red Rage. The 2017 Tailgate Championship Belt will be on the line.

So, if you are headed to Louisville, head on over to Lot H at the Kentucky Expo Center around 8am Saturday morning and help us win it again. These guys will have the home field advantage so we will need all of the orange-clad bodies that we can get. Let's show the World how well Clemson travels and that nobody tailgates better!

I will post some more details here are they become available and will post a map to the location shortly. Linked is a video from last year.

https://www.facebook.com/CoxFamilyTailgate/videos/676874529142412/

Go Tigers!!

Good luck FEVER!

Posted: Sep 13, 2017 9:43 PM

i hope to be at Gameday location @ 8am. Will that be near you?

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Re: ESPN Tailgate Challenge - Come show your support!

Posted: Sep 13, 2017 9:49 PM

Well done Fever! Are you the actual Marty at the party?

Good luck. But I suspect it is rigged for the home team.***

Posted: Sep 13, 2017 9:51 PM

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

[1]
Posted: Sep 13, 2017 10:00 PM

^^^ ThX FEVER 4 great map

Posted: Sep 13, 2017 10:22 PM

since i would have thought GDay would be outside PaPa Stadium.. but instead it's at Cranbury Park on Campus.

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Posted: Sep 14, 2017 10:27 AM

Just confirmed with ESPN, crew will be onsite 7am - 9am.

Replies: 6   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Florida State
FOR SALE: I have the following tickets available for Florida State. I am in the upstate and can meet locally. ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Board(s) - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
713 people have read this post