Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ESPN Tailgate Challenge - Come show your support!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

ESPN Tailgate Challenge - Come show your support!

Sep 13, 2017, 9:30 PM

Last year, ESPN awarded our tailgate the championship belt on Game Day against Louisville. We were pitted against some of our Louisville tailgating pals, the Red Rage Tailgate. Well, ESPN has called for a rematch.

This Saturday morning, Marty Smith and company will be doing a live spot from my tailgate and another one with the folks at Red Rage. The 2017 Tailgate Championship Belt will be on the line.

So, if you are headed to Louisville, head on over to Lot H at the Kentucky Expo Center around 8am Saturday morning and help us win it again. These guys will have the home field advantage so we will need all of the orange-clad bodies that we can get. Let's show the World how well Clemson travels and that nobody tailgates better!

I will post some more details here are they become available and will post a map to the location shortly. Linked is a video from last year.

https://www.facebook.com/CoxFamilyTailgate/videos/676874529142412/

Go Tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good luck FEVER!

Sep 13, 2017, 9:43 PM

i hope to be at Gameday location @ 8am. Will that be near you?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ESPN Tailgate Challenge - Come show your support!

Sep 13, 2017, 9:49 PM

Well done Fever! Are you the actual Marty at the party?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good luck. But I suspect it is rigged for the home team.***

Sep 13, 2017, 9:51 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Sep 13, 2017, 10:00 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ ThX FEVER 4 great map

Sep 13, 2017, 10:22 PM

since i would have thought GDay would be outside PaPa Stadium.. but instead it's at Cranbury Park on Campus.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 14, 2017, 10:27 AM

Just confirmed with ESPN, crew will be onsite 7am - 9am.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic