Topic: ENOUGH OF THESE FREAKN POPUP!!!
Replies: 14   Last Post: Jan 29, 2018 10:34 AM by: B-Meist®
[ TigerNet Website - Site Feedback and Suggestions ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 14  

ENOUGH OF THESE FREAKN POPUP!!!

[3]
Posted: Jan 13, 2018 5:09 PM

Seriously man what is going on? Screw google and amazon.

military_donation.jpg

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

agreed - this is b s***

Posted: Jan 13, 2018 5:10 PM

2018 purple level member

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: ENOUGH OF THESE FREAKN POPUP!!!

Posted: Jan 13, 2018 5:11 PM

Agreed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

2018 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

You viewed the ‘mounds’ too? Popup??

Posted: Jan 13, 2018 5:12 PM

Nm

learn how to internet***

Posted: Jan 13, 2018 5:13 PM

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Jan 13, 2018 5:16 PM

Don’t hate Google and Amazon, those pop ups are just spam, not actually representative of those sites. The problem is Tigernet’s site security. Probably time for an upgrade. With more users and site activity comes more ad placement and more spam. Security just needs to keep up.

2018 student level member

Posted: Jan 13, 2018 5:20 PM

Pissing me off as well.......

Posted: Jan 13, 2018 5:26 PM

If you hit your back tab 3x’s it goes away during that viewing session. You have to do it each session if it pops up. Pain in the ### but it works for now

They still haven’t offered me any free steak knives.

Posted: Jan 13, 2018 5:31 PM

Sonsofbeetches!

~JKB

[1]
Posted: Jan 13, 2018 5:32 PM

strong possibility that the pop ups have nothing to do with TigerNet. There are programs out that that install themselves on you computer. The pop ups are designed to pop up on other web pages other than the website that allowed it to be downloaded. Check the programs that are on your computer and see if there are some that you do not recognize and delete them

I should be a rich man by now given all the $1000 Amazon gift cards I’ve supposedly won***

[1]
Posted: Jan 13, 2018 5:41 PM

Posted: Jan 13, 2018 10:36 PM

If you don't use full screen you can move the edges of your window to view the board without having to see "Carb Man".

Curious what everyone is using...

Posted: Jan 13, 2018 10:43 PM

For me, it's only on my mobile phone (iPhone), using Safari.

Doesn't happen on my Mac or PC regardless of browser.

But it's so bad on the phone that I can't even browse Tigernet anymore...within seconds on the site I get the add that essentially freezes that tab. I took a screenshot the last few times, but can't even post it from the phone without getting the popup a few more times!

try clearing your cache and cookies, then after that check

Posted: Jan 13, 2018 11:01 PM

this page and make sure it says your are on system 1000. If not, wait a little bit then clear cache and cookies again until it says system 1.

Sorry, we are really trying to get them fixed. We would never allow redirects or popups on the site but they can be hard to block sometimes.

https://www.tigernet.com/test/system-check.html

2018 admin level member

Posted: Jan 29, 2018 10:34 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Mobile-Redirects---Great-News-1780124?tstart=0

2018 admin level member

Replies: 14  
Clemson Gear
Clemson Gear

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Two season tickets in lower deck for sale. Asking $2100 for the pair. Text me at 864-603-0359 if i...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ TigerNet Website - Site Feedback and Suggestions ]
Start New Topic
1165 people have read this post