»
Topic: EB Lot (Formally Lot 13) Question
Replies: 7   Last Post: Aug 4, 2016, 10:16 PM by: Tigerdug23®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

EB Lot (Formally Lot 13) Question

Posted: Aug 4, 2016, 9:39 AM

So I got moved into the EB Lot which is formally Lot 13. I got stuck in the back corner of the lot along the treeline. Anyone here have some insight on how the traffic flow is getting out of the back of this Lot? To me it looks like I might as well camp out for a while without even trying to get out, because it looks like it will take a LONG time.

link

Re: EB Lot (Formally Lot 13) Question

Posted: Aug 4, 2016, 9:41 AM

Hope you have 4 wheel drive!

link

[2]
Posted: Aug 4, 2016, 9:43 AM

They have reworked the Lot completely with a drainage system. I have parked there for the last 10 years. Shout if you want to sell the whole season of parking passes. I got booted out.
Bryan

link

Posted: Aug 4, 2016, 10:15 AM

I have been in lot 13a the last 2 yrs. This lot is adjacent to EB. I come in by the Y - beach on hwy 93, and have found that this is one of the easier lots to get to before the game, and very easy to get out of after a game. Since EB lot is much smaller now, I think that you will be okay, assuming traffic patterns are not changed. Hope this helps.

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

Last year you had to enter the back gate to get into the lot

Posted: Aug 4, 2016, 12:58 PM

Last year you had to enter the back gate to get into the lot. Looks to me like it will be really easy to get out of from the back.

2021 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

pro tip: bring skeeter spray

Posted: Aug 4, 2016, 1:13 PM

it's swampy on that back row

badge-donor-05yr.jpg link

Re: Long time? NO!

Posted: Aug 4, 2016, 10:09 PM

I parked there for many years until last year. Great lot to get out. The only problem is if you arrive late. I never got there more than 30 minutes before game time. The lot is oversold or the attendants don't squeeze folks in as tight as they should. If the lot is closed off when you get there, you'll get one of two results. If the attendants are still there, they'll find another spot for you - likely a better one. If they are gone, you are SOL. I arrived 1 hr. prior to the last GA game. The lot was closed & the attendants were gone. I was sent to the far-east end of the campus to some kind of staff lot. I got out of the lot about 3:30 am & back home about 6 am. If you make it in while the lot is still open, you might have to park at a steep angle but you'll get out in no time. You can go W or E to get out. Great either way. If it's numbered this year, it will be even better.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg link

Posted: Aug 4, 2016, 10:16 PM

I'm a lot 13 regular of sorts .
The treeline is actually the best available spaces in my opinion , especially for early season and early in the day games .
Can be a while getting outta there though , as most traffic flows ahead of you up the hill a ways from the closer to DV lots .
I usually after-gate for at least an hour .

2021 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

DB23

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Due to back issues I’m unable to attend any games this year. I have 6 tickets lower deck section K n...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1260 people have read this post