Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Duke Fan Here
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1
   | View Original Thread |

Duke Fan Here

Nov 18, 2018, 7:29 AM

Congrats on the win last night folks. I never entertained any real notion of us coming down there and beating you, but stranger things have happened, haven't they. I decided to join this site because when Clemson is not playing Duke, I pull for them. Mainly because they are the only school from the ACC that has a shot at the National title, plus, my Dad lived for many years in that area, and we got to see the kind of people you were, always helpful and courteous.
Our team, especially on defense has been decimated by injuries, we just are not the same team that beat Northwestern on the road and other early wins. Right now we gotta put this in the rear view mirror and beat Wake Forest, and then our bowl game. 9 and 4 ain't too bad is it? At least by our standards.
Basketball season is beginning,and we look forward to another great season (oh, thanks for Zion) and maybe this time we can take it all.
Anyway, congrats again, your team is simply too much for any other ACC school to handle, good luck going forward into the playoff.
Oh. Hope Renfro will be ok. Love that kid, he's a flat out warrior!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic