Topic: Drove over to Clemson today
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jul 16, 2019 10:06 AM by: Dugatiger®
[ Tiger Boards - Recruiting ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Drove over to Clemson today

[15]
Posted: Jul 15, 2019 11:42 PM

to see my 99 year old mom and check out my IPTAY parking. Mom was dressed in her orange in honor of the undefeated 15-0 Tigers. I had forgotten that today was the 15 and she caught me wearing my purple shirt with the orange Tiger Paw! She said that she forgave me, but don't let it happen again. Tough Tiger at 99.

Re: Drove over to Clemson today

[4]
Posted: Jul 15, 2019 11:49 PM

How fortunate you are to have a tiger Mom!

My fondest memory is watching a game with my 88 yr old Mom

[10]
Posted: Jul 16, 2019 12:37 AM

She absolutely loved the Tigers. She yelled at the refs, clapped for Touchdowns and was an absolute hoot. Her last two years she lived in an assisted living facility and was so rowdy when the Tigers played the National Championship game the nurses rushed to her room to make sure she was okay. I talked to her before and after every game. It's going to be tough this year, we lost her in March at 90 years old. I'm sure she'll be rocking in heaven this season.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: My fondest memory is watching a game with my 88 yr old Mom

[2]
Posted: Jul 16, 2019 10:06 AM

My mother loved the Tigers, too. She had Alzheimer's and many physical imparities, but each Saturday, or any other day we had a game, my sister would get her up, dress her in Clemson duds, and watch the games with her. She was the greatest Clemson fan. She died at 92, but I'm sure she still keeps up with the Tigers, and I'm certain she has a great view now.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: Drove over to Clemson today

[1]
Posted: Jul 16, 2019 5:54 AM

Wow ... that is excellent !!

2019 purple level member

Hey ICUTiGRiS..great news about you & Mom!

[1]
Posted: Jul 16, 2019 9:17 AM

Wonder if she knows JOE21?

Ever thought about getting these two 97+ Tiger Fans together?

Y'alls love for Clemson & Football brought back memories of my Mother who loved the Tigers too, and last trip to DV for a SC game was when she was 80 & Gardner caught that last sec pass & then FG for dramatic win.

Go TiGERS!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Georgia Tech
FOR SALE: 2 tickets face value @ $75 each. TDK Row C seats 28 & 30. Next to the hill. I can ship or meet in Gr...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Recruiting ]
Start New Topic
2022 people have read this post