Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Down Time Observation
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,847

Down Time Observation

Jul 16, 2018, 9:30 PM

The MLB season is too long. If it were shortened, we'd have less conflict with football AND we could schedule the College World Series during the All-Star break.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I didn’t know there was a conflict I thought the mlb season ended August 31?***

Jul 16, 2018, 10:45 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I didn’t know there was a conflict I thought the mlb season ended August 31?***

Jul 16, 2018, 10:49 PM

It does for me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When I become King of the World

Jul 16, 2018, 10:49 PM

MLB will run from Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day Weekend with the World Series ending on Labor Day.

NFL will start on the Sunday after Labor Day and the Super Bowl will be on the last Saturday in January. Yes, Saturday. None of this Monday night have to go to work the next day crap.

NBA (not that I really care) would start the 1st of Feb with the finals ending the Sunday before Memorial Weekend Friday.

College would stay the same except the football championship game would be played on a Saturday. And none of this Thursday and Friday night BS during the regular season either.

The Heisman would not be awarded (or voted on) until after the CFCG.
The MLB draft would not be held until after the CWS

Oh, and all Clemson games will start at either 3:30 or 7:00.

I have spoken, you may kiss my ring and go.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

Re: When I become King of the World

Jul 16, 2018, 10:51 PM

It would need to end a couple of weeks prior to that, since FB games sometimes are played the last weekend of August.

Message was edited by: Dugatiger®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not in my kingdom

Jul 16, 2018, 10:53 PM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

Re: Not in my kingdom

Jul 17, 2018, 9:28 AM

Gottcha!

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,847
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic