Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Doubters calling out doubters haha
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 539

Doubters calling out doubters haha

Oct 15, 2016, 4:26 PM

Look we all had moments of doubt at the end its ok....there was no reason to have a big smile as they were running the clock down, it was doom and gloom...lets all party for a few and let our heart beat get back to normal but quit calling everyone outon the board..all of us...well most of us are all here because we love this team and want this win and want to share it with each other. I even texted my wife right before the field goal and said we lost only to text aaain and say WAIIITTT lol, im just saying we al get heartbroken and our hearts jump alittle early in that moment. But im not gonna get mad and coot out everyone who was upset. People we are all Clemson fans agree or disagree on why or how we win or why we almost lost. I like you guys think im the biggest fan on the planet who hastn missed a game since 81...so what I still hung my head in shame till the kick was bad..so what im human and i couldnt accept it. But no more go to hell to doubters and no more TDs and name calling. We are emotional and dramatic becaue we are Clemson.

PS im still ticked Feaster didnt atleast get a look, I mean come on

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Doubters calling out doubters haha

Oct 15, 2016, 4:33 PM

Its ok to vent .... but breatthhhheee relax breathhheee lol thats me the rest of the day dangit

Re: Doubters calling out doubters haha

Oct 15, 2016, 4:56 PM

Well said sir!!!! Clemson needed a little luck to win the game. When we look back after winning the natty it will all be part of a great season. Go tigers!!!!!

Replies: 2
| visibility 539
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic