Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Don’t think I’ve ever seen Tedosio get on base
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Don’t think I’ve ever seen Tedosio get on base

Mar 13, 2018, 8:33 PM

Joker just needs to choke up and try to make contact instead of trying to go yard.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don’t think I’ve ever seen Tedosio get on base

Mar 14, 2018, 10:00 AM

Yes, sad to say he's painful to watch at the plate....24 strikeouts in 51 at bats, near to 50%. Maybe he's due a little extra batting practice?

On another subject, seems we've stranded runners on second and third, after only only a single out, a little too often this year. How about doing a little surprise bunting to get in at least one run?

2024 white level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 14, 2018, 10:22 AM

Gosh how have we ever won 16 of 17 games against our schedule. Where do they find you people

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 14, 2018, 5:28 PM

Oh man, yet another one. Is anything we've stated not based on facts? Even a 16-1 team can have areas where they can improve or do better. Lighten up.

2024 white level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 15, 2018, 8:32 AM

You’re spot on. Everything is rosy now but when we start losing because we can’t score men from 3rd with less than 2 outs everybody will be wondering what the problem is even though it’s a problem now

Mar 14, 2018, 5:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Don’t think I’ve ever seen Tedosio get on base ]

Every time somebody points any weakness in any aspect of Clemson athletics you're the first to criticize them and/or call them a coot. I don't understand

Mar 15, 2018, 8:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Don’t think I’ve ever seen Tedosio get on base ]

Now deroberts u have been reminding all of us that we gotta keep it up because we can collapse like last year. So I think this guy has a good point and doesn’t have on orange shaded glasses. He’s noticed the only problem this team has and it is the ONLY problem. I don’t think He is finding things to complain about but he is recognizing our one issue that needs to be fixed moving forward. Don’t u agree?

Mar 15, 2018, 8:46 AM

lol, collapse. i dont consider hosting a regional as collapsing. just pointing out that we probably will not finish 55-1. we are also not at the point where we will be. meredith will completely change the dynamic of our offense.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 15, 2018, 8:55 AM

Late season slide is a better phrase I think. But yes this team will be at its best by the end of the year I think. But to colotiger point I think we must start getting men in from 3rd starting this weekend or we’re gonna find we can’t just keep scoring off walks and bombs

Mar 15, 2018, 8:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Don’t think I’ve ever seen Tedosio get on base ]

First of all, he is a freshman. Some take longer to adjust. Most of all, none of you seem to realize he missed all of fall practice. Give Monte a chance to coach him up. Teo will be a star. Already a gold glover.

Mar 14, 2018, 5:38 PM

2 things.... first i agree he swings for the fences too often. Second they need to throw him off speed pitch after offspeed in BP bc man he swings at every breaking ball I’ve seen.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic