Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Don’t Panic...Just Believe - DJ
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Don’t Panic...Just Believe - DJ

Apr 22, 2019, 8:41 AM

A lot of people seem worried about our position because DJ had a great visit to Oregon. I am happy for Oregon because they are a good school. They have Nike, some people whom DJ have played football with and play in the west.

But if you haven’t learned anything from our 2 national championships, they way Dabo turns boys into men and the type of people Dabo brings in. You need to believe in the process. DJ loves Clemson, has developed a real bond with a series of recruits and seems like winning a natty is really important to him.

Also -

“ I grew up watching those 2 guys and trying to play like them. They both told me they’d love for me to play at @oregonfootball but they would support me no matter what.”

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don’t Panic...Just Believe - DJ

Apr 22, 2019, 8:44 AM

It’s safe to say that the majority of us aren’t losing sleep over where some 17 year old decides to go to college.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

I agree, when the best part of the visit was meeting the two

Apr 22, 2019, 8:46 AM

former QBs, it doesn't worry me too much. Sounds like he likes Oregon, but is sold on Clemson. Loves everything about it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Personally

Apr 22, 2019, 10:33 AM

I will sleep well the day he commits regardless of where he ends up. When I watched Phommachanh in the spring game I became less interested in DJ. It would be a real battle between those two and DJ would be a year behind. I hope we get to see them battle it out but only one likely will stay at Clemson. It’s a win/win situation for the Tigers. As I have posted previously, the one game I saw DJ play in he was not very impressive. Being number one he is obviously a real talent.

If you watched the spring game what are your observations of Phommachanh?

Re: Don’t Panic...Just Believe - DJ

Apr 22, 2019, 10:41 AM

I don't think anyone is worried either way.

Nope - not.....

Apr 22, 2019, 11:37 AM

...... worried !! -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic