Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dogs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,586

Dogs

Dec 21, 2017, 8:22 AM

These puppy dog fans sure are high on themselves. I've never seen a fan base that acts like Bama fans without the trophy case to back it up. Well accept for USuCk. If UGA wins it all this year then okay I'll give them their due, but after yesterday you would think they won the NC with that class.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dogs

Dec 21, 2017, 8:29 AM

In all fairness, most of the SEC think they are Bama good and come out to tell everyone who will listen anytime they get an opportunity.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dogs

Dec 21, 2017, 8:53 AM

I am retiree from UGA, and know the football attitude around Athens. The recruits that choose the Dawgs over our Tigers would never have fit Dabo’s culture. “Stay Humble” and “let the light within you be brighter than the light that shines on you,” no one in Athens feels that way. They want their players to be mean and always have a chip. Besides the Gamecocks, worse fans ever!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Cade Mays is the only one we missed from that lot.

Dec 21, 2017, 10:27 AM

He would have been a good fit IMHO. Probably was brainwashed into "SEC" culture and opportunity to play Tenn every year is what made the difference. He probably doesn't realize that the SEC west worse than the ACC Coastal year in and year out.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,586
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic