Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Does any one really think D-rad will fire Jack? This guy is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Does any one really think D-rad will fire Jack? This guy is

May 31, 2014, 7:00 PM

a troll. He fired the best play by play guy that we could possibly afford. He is not allowing any Media inside the sports department unless he ok's it. He DEMOTED Tim Bourett to football only historian he should be fired for that move alone. He hired Munson for PBP football. Hey we are a top tier program not a High School football team. Pete is the the best PBP we could have had after JIM Phillips (RIP.) left us way to early. I think Jim looked down and said that was a good choice to hire Pete. I have come to realize that if Dr. Philips hired or approved of something that decision was a good one. If he were still the AD we would not be having this conversation. I hope some pictures or tapes show up on D-Rad and he resigns in shame.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He will replace Jack or force him to resign.

May 31, 2014, 7:18 PM

Agree with you on Munson. He has a long ways to go. Pete was ok but I do not think he was necessarily the best we could get either. Agree fully on Bourret. Sad to see him treated that way. I was not too thrilled with Drad not because of GT but because he had been at SC. Loyalty? Then again, Brad Scott? But that was due to his friendship with TB. I am concerned we have rough years still ahead in athletic dept. The world is different now it just can't be run as a family anymore, but we have to find a way to keep it Clemson-like and NOT like everyone else. Personally I would have liked Wil Young or Jeff Davis or someone home grown to follow Dr. Phillips but no one asked me either.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Will Young orJD as AD? Are you serious?

May 31, 2014, 7:45 PM

You people have no idea what it takes to be an effective AD at a major D1 program.
Lol

Re: "What do you mean, you people!?" LOL

Jun 1, 2014, 4:02 PM

Tropic Thunder :)

Re: Will Young orJD as AD? Are you serious?

Jun 1, 2014, 7:19 PM [ in reply to Will Young orJD as AD? Are you serious? ]

Yes, wil was considered. DJ could motivate the fan base.i understand there are financial and mgt issues but that is why you have associate directors. Seems like this guy is too much trying to micromanage and control the message too.

Jun 2, 2023, 4:56 PM [ in reply to Will Young orJD as AD? Are you serious? ]

I agree, 100%. Terry Don Phillips put Clemson teams in the toilet and hired nonperforming coaches. I've never seen a D1 school with so many coaches that should be fired. DRad is doing the job that should have been done long, long ago.

Jun 1, 2014, 9:57 PM

The Munson hire bothered me too. I don't like to see information censored for any reason. Lets hope Drad gets rid of the arrogant jerk Leggett .

I'm sure his performance will be assessed and there will be

May 31, 2014, 7:21 PM

a discussion regarding the program and his future here. I have no idea what the outcome will be.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Finally a sensible comment!***

May 31, 2014, 7:41 PM

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic