Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Does Galloway play in these two games?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Does Galloway play in these two games?

Dec 10, 2019, 8:00 AM

or does Dabo sit him?

He doesn't have any current game catches. May go in with second team to see how he does first before LSU game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Does Galloway play in these two games?

Dec 10, 2019, 8:06 AM

I don’t know.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2019, 8:09 AM

I'd think so . He's a big second-level weapon in this offense . Blocking wise he's behind Chalk and Price , but his length and athleticism remind me of Leggett ... and we need that guy in a lot of spots .
I think he'll play .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Dec 10, 2019, 8:19 AM

I suspect he plays. They've been anxious to get him back and the year has already counted for him with the suspension

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They will fake the jet sweep to W. Swinney and....

Dec 10, 2019, 8:26 AM

Galloway will be wide open....
Sometime in the 4th quarter...

Dec 10, 2019, 8:35 AM

Hasn't he been practicing with the team for all season, he should be ready to compete by now, and if not, the coaches should replace him with somebody that can catch the ball with consistency. Going into championship play without a catching TE makes it easier for opponents D to defend what we do offensively... They don't have much of any film with us using a TE consistently. And Dabo said himself that Galloway has been doing a great job on the scout team, if so, he should be ready to play and contribute!!!

https://www.tigernet.com/update/Swinney-on-how-Clemson-TE-has-handled-suspension-33968

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m not sure that he has

Dec 10, 2019, 8:41 AM

Been cleared to play by then as as yet .

Re: Yes, he's practicing with the 1st team right now.

Dec 10, 2019, 8:43 AM

HTH

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Dec 10, 2019, 8:44 AM

David Hood was saying he didnt think that he would play much vs Ohio State because blocking with our TE's will be so important. It will be interesting to see what really happens. I bet it just matters how the game is going. If we open a can of woop ### and put on a show, I bet he gets in the mix.

We don't know how much he has been integrated into the

Dec 10, 2019, 8:47 AM

offense in practice. I would not try to insert him at this point, unless we already know that he meshes well with what we have been doing all along. What we have been doing is obviously working pretty doggone good.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We don't know how much he has been integrated into the

Dec 10, 2019, 9:12 AM

I say use him early, and if he makes a catch early, that will give the D something to think about anytime he is on the field. I'm sure he has been used on the scout team the same as he will be used with the 1st team in games!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic