Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Does Adam Choice remind anybody else
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,639

Does Adam Choice remind anybody else

Sep 8, 2014, 7:20 PM

of AE's running style a little bit? Really liked what I saw Sat., as well as Gallman!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Does Adam Choice remind anybody else

Sep 8, 2014, 7:22 PM

yeah a little. Hope AE gets to play tonight. Great back for us

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

More of Reggie Merriwether to me, but faster.***

Sep 8, 2014, 7:23 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: More of Reggie Merriwether to me, but faster.***

Sep 8, 2014, 9:18 PM

That's exactly what I said when I read the topic. Has that kind of build. He's going to be a good one.

Sep 8, 2014, 7:27 PM

He doesn't mind sticking his helmet in and fighting for more! It would sure be nice to have a healthy Tyshon Dye!!

Re: Yes sir, he should be starting for the Cardinals ahead

Sep 8, 2014, 7:29 PM

of Ellington.

Sep 8, 2014, 8:30 PM

Not trying to sound negative, but just don't see the reason some folks are so excited about Choice and Gallman. Yes, they're the best two backs we seem to have on our roster, but both appear to be average backs at best.

Biggest thing I see is that they seem to lack the leg strength needed to run thru tackles, especially Choice. Counted at least three times saturday where he was tripped up with just simple arm tackles.

Like I said, I'm not trying to be negative and critical. I guess I may just be disappointed because I was expecting one of the two to be the elite back we desperately need and neither appears to be that.

u lost your mind dude.***

Sep 8, 2014, 9:03 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 8, 2014, 8:46 PM

Heck - the RB that impressed me was FLEMING. The ONLY one that dared people to try and tackle him. He even looked for would-be tacklers just so he could run over/thru them. He is the BEST back we have by a ton. Defenders are skeeered. You can smell the fear - and Fleming just laughs at them.

Actually, those were a few times that I actually burst out

Sep 8, 2014, 9:16 PM

laughing, saying, "D@mn, he looks like a bull in a china shop!"

Now he might want to put a little super glue on his gloves, but if you want to see beast mode, no need to look any further.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 8, 2014, 8:48 PM

Not in overall talent but Choice reminded me of Emmett Smith the way he hides and bounces around in LOS traffic waiting to pop out

Sep 8, 2014, 8:55 PM

I can see the Emmit comparison a bit. Body type and the way he uses blockers. As others have pointed out - he did seem to go down a little quick on a couple of low arm tackles. It was his first game however and overall I liked what he saw. One thing about Emmit is that arm tackles would just slide off of him and he would slther away.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,639
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic