»
Topic: Do you think
Replies: 5   Last Post: Sep 19, 2017 11:15 AM by: TigersAndCubs
[ Tiger Board(s) - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5   Pages: 1  

Do you think

Posted: Sep 19, 2017 7:36 AM

There is a good chance that the Tigers could really play in the Rose Bowl this year? What a great time that would be if it really happens. I've been forced to miss all the games this season and a trip to Pasadena would make up for all the time I've spent in front of the tv on Saturdays. Go Tigers. Make it happen.

Re: Do you think

[1]
Posted: Sep 19, 2017 7:56 AM

That would be fantastic.

Glad you posted, like many others was wondering how the ribs are doing. I cracked two of mine once, that wasn't any fun, can't imagine breaking all of them. Yikes.

Toughest test this

Posted: Sep 19, 2017 11:09 AM

76 year old has had to face. Improving daily but I'm 'advised' not to make the loooong trip to DV until I heal a little more. I can truthfully say this .... I don't know how anyone could get hooked on pain medicine but I know many who are. Nothing about that stuff is appealing to me. I'll be ready for that Rose Bowl so Dabo bettter get the troops ready to play every Saturday. We all know that he will. Go Tigers

Re: Toughest test this

Posted: Sep 19, 2017 11:13 AM

Hang in there FT....Hope we see you soon!

Would be historic

Posted: Sep 19, 2017 8:17 AM

And Dabo is all about being historic.

Depends on your definition of good.

Posted: Sep 19, 2017 11:15 AM

We still need to go 11-1, probably need to beat FSU, and definitely need to win the ACCG. There's also the possibility of ending up in the other semifinal even if we do make it back.

This is currently giving us a 39% chance to win at least 11 games. **Side note: FSU's S&P+ is still kind of whacky because they've only played 1 game. Their rating is still 90% preseason projection as that gets phased out as teams play more games.** https://www.footballstudyhall.com/pages/2017-clemson-advanced-statistical-profile

Replies: 5   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: The Citadel
FOR SALE: 2 Tickets in section J Row Z. Clemson v Citadel. $150.00 obo. Located in Easley. Email only.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Board(s) - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
635 people have read this post