Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Do you think
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,022

Do you think

Sep 19, 2017, 7:36 AM

There is a good chance that the Tigers could really play in the Rose Bowl this year? What a great time that would be if it really happens. I've been forced to miss all the games this season and a trip to Pasadena would make up for all the time I've spent in front of the tv on Saturdays. Go Tigers. Make it happen.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do you think

Sep 19, 2017, 7:56 AM

That would be fantastic.

Glad you posted, like many others was wondering how the ribs are doing. I cracked two of mine once, that wasn't any fun, can't imagine breaking all of them. Yikes.

Toughest test this

Sep 19, 2017, 11:09 AM

76 year old has had to face. Improving daily but I'm 'advised' not to make the loooong trip to DV until I heal a little more. I can truthfully say this .... I don't know how anyone could get hooked on pain medicine but I know many who are. Nothing about that stuff is appealing to me. I'll be ready for that Rose Bowl so Dabo bettter get the troops ready to play every Saturday. We all know that he will. Go Tigers

Re: Toughest test this

Sep 19, 2017, 11:13 AM

Hang in there FT....Hope we see you soon!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would be historic

Sep 19, 2017, 8:17 AM

And Dabo is all about being historic.

Depends on your definition of good.

Sep 19, 2017, 11:15 AM

We still need to go 11-1, probably need to beat FSU, and definitely need to win the ACCG. There's also the possibility of ending up in the other semifinal even if we do make it back.

This is currently giving us a 39% chance to win at least 11 games. **Side note: FSU's S&P+ is still kind of whacky because they've only played 1 game. Their rating is still 90% preseason projection as that gets phased out as teams play more games.** https://www.footballstudyhall.com/pages/2017-clemson-advanced-statistical-profile

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,022
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic