»
Topic: Do we now accuse uscjr of cheating like they do us?
Replies: 5   Last Post: May 25, 2018 11:06 PM by: rivercat
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Do we now accuse uscjr of cheating like they do us?

[1]
Posted: May 25, 2018 10:51 PM

Hilarious how we view them getting a 5* recruit in a rational thought-out way like how he wouldn’t play immediately at clemson or wouldn’t be a good fit here. But yet, when we pick up a 5* it’s because we cheat and pay players. Not because of national championships or nice facilities or any of that. Which just drives home the fact they are a bunch of lunatics. Keep up the classlessness coots.

No*****

Posted: May 25, 2018 10:52 PM

2018 white level member

Re: No*****

[1]
Posted: May 25, 2018 10:59 PM

BTW, the thought has never crossed my mind if they cheat when they pick up a decent player, nor will I ever. It just gets so old when that’s all they say when we pick up good players.

Re: No*****

[1]
Posted: May 25, 2018 11:04 PM

I agree, we say nothing. We smash them and walk away like it’s nothing, cuz it is nothing.

We’ll play the champions of their conference for a championship or for the right to play in the championship. coots are just a scrimmage for working the kinks out, before we get to the real games against real teams.

Cheaters always think others are cheating and honest people

[1]
Posted: May 25, 2018 10:56 PM

assume others are honest. DTH?

Re: Do we now accuse uscjr of cheating like they do us?

[1]
Posted: May 25, 2018 11:06 PM

Chump will have to recruit well to maintain his 8 and 5 seasons while Florida and Tennessee return to their mediocrity.

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Florida State
FOR SALE: 2, 4, or 6 tickets together for FSU game in Tallahassee. Section 15, $75 each ( below face value). T...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
643 people have read this post