Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Do USCJr Panther fans pull for the Falcons?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 810

Do USCJr Panther fans pull for the Falcons?

Jul 21, 2018, 5:59 AM

Why not? The Falcons are in the division etc....

Same logic in SEC football. Imagine an Eagles fan pulling for the Giants. Why pull for UGA or Bama regardless of who they are playing? Coots - I don’t get it.

Hence I’m a Tiger.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do USCJr Panther fans pull for the Falcons?

Jul 21, 2018, 6:21 AM

Coots been riding Bama coat tail a long time. When Bama wins they are just giddy.

Jul 21, 2018, 10:01 AM

When you put it that way, it is stupid, but when you look at it considering the NCAA doesn't have automatic playoff bids, the conferences have to be political, even overtaking tv networks, if necessary. And fans [should] only want rival conference teams to win to increase the overall profile of that conference, and increase their own teams likelihood of getting into the playoff in a good year.

Of course, in USuCs case, they are desperate for something, so they are different. They suck so bad, they just want to get behind a winner. Pity them.

Jul 21, 2018, 10:14 AM

Remember the two fellas with " USC for LSU " sweatshirts on at the LSU/Clemson Peach Fil-A bowl ?
Yeah , it is that level of obsequious boot kissing that 90% of the Coots are operating under all of the time . It isn't just them alone either , most of the SEC underlings have attached themselves to wearing the brand on their sleeves .

I hate it . The ONLY time you'll see something with the ACC logo on my body is when it says Clemson Tigers - ACC Champions .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 3
| visibility 810
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic