Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Didn’t coach say Matt cooper can play 1st?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Didn’t coach say Matt cooper can play 1st?

Mar 13, 2018, 8:34 PM

If he could that we would awesome. Jolly back at DH and him at 1st. Cromwell back to 3rd. Byrd at 2nd

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Didn’t coach say Matt cooper can play 1st?

Mar 13, 2018, 8:36 PM

Oh, now Byrd is likeable. lol

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Mar 13, 2018, 8:38 PM

Haha hey how can he not be? Gotta ride who is hot

Tell 'em coot

Mar 14, 2018, 8:18 AM

Mar 14, 2018, 8:38 AM [ in reply to Re: Didn’t coach say Matt cooper can play 1st? ]

How can we ride the hot bat? Our entire team can't hit, remember?

https://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=23248706#23248706

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 14, 2018, 9:47 AM

Haha and I still stand by that. As a team we don’t get a lot of hits. It’s in the numbers. You do realize byrd was responsible for all of our runs last night right? But nice try

Mar 14, 2018, 9:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Didn’t coach say Matt cooper can play 1st? ]

Grayson Byrd having a heckuva game doesn’t all of a sudden mean our team can all hit. And let me be clear I think we have the ability to hit and I think we will start to hit but we haven’t been so far this season. We’re winning though so it’s not an issue for now

Very cootish.***

Mar 13, 2018, 8:44 PM

Re: Very cootish.***

Mar 13, 2018, 8:52 PM

Leave

Mar 14, 2018, 8:23 AM

I dont even know why we have a coaching staff that we are paying a lot of money to when we have this genius.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Mar 14, 2018, 9:52 AM

If you don’t ever have anything to add to the conversation then why do you even respond? Are you butt hurt that people know anything about sports and you know nothing? I start my statement off with “didn’t coach say” so Basing my entire statement off What the coach has said isn’t me saying what we should do, it’s what we could do based off what monte has said. You really are a ####### idiot

Mar 14, 2018, 9:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Didn’t coach say Matt cooper can play 1st? ]

Why don’t you tell me the next time you’re at a baseball game so we can meet and talk face-to-face. I have a feeling you’re a coward in person

Mar 14, 2018, 9:58 AM [ in reply to Re: Didn’t coach say Matt cooper can play 1st? ]

Why is it such a problem that people discuss options on a sports board? That’s what it’s for. Sorry I’m not like everybody else that wants prayer requests and To tell everybody that I have a new child that’s gonna graduate from Clemson and 21 years. Nobody gives a #### it’s a sports board

Mar 14, 2018, 11:49 AM

There is a difference between discussing sports and constantly being negative about the young men who wear the uniform.

Mar 14, 2018, 12:09 PM

Dude I post positive stuff all game. All game!!! U just pick what u want to read. Apparently your life is not complete if u can’t ##### on a sports board. I have said 2 things all year. 1. Byrd needs to be benched. He was and now he is back. 2. I was the first person to say Gilliam isn’t a closer and I said he chokes. We have plenty of proof there as well. The other night I put up a post saying come on ryley!! Get your confidence back. Where were u then? Why don’t u respond to that?

Mar 14, 2018, 8:58 AM

No Byrd not back a 2nd

Mar 14, 2018, 11:02 AM

Weren't you the guy saying that Byrd should be benched a couple of weeks ago? Just LOL

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

He should've been benched. He couldn't put the ball in play

Mar 14, 2018, 12:22 PM

with any authority. When a guy is as cold as he was work in the cage and a small break helps more than "swinging" out of it at the plate. It seems like that worked.

Teo would've been benched already if he wasn't so valuable in CF, not to mention we don't have any options right now out there.

I like that.

Mar 14, 2018, 12:18 PM

We struggle with consistent hitting so we've gotta get hot bats in the order and ride them out. Pitching will have to carry this team, and so far it seems if one guy gets hot at the plate we score enough to win.

Re: I like that.

Mar 14, 2018, 12:25 PM

" so we've gotta get hot bats in the order and ride them out. "

You just said above Byrd needed to be benched. Make up your #### mind.

Or maybe just maybe here is an idea trust the judgement of the coaches who see these kids every day.

He did need to be benched. He took off the Sunday game...

Mar 14, 2018, 12:28 PM

vs SCar, the midweek vs Wofford. It was a small break to work in the cages and just get his head right. Struggling at the plate can be a mental thing, too. Since he came back, he went 1-3 against Mich St, 1-3 & 3-5 against GT, then 3-4 last night. Apparently benching him for a couple games worked so what's the issue?

Re: He did need to be benched. He took off the Sunday game...

Mar 14, 2018, 1:12 PM

He ran off pretty quick I see. Did you notice I put up a post on the main board to see if he was still around and he responded in an instant? I wonder why he didn’t respond to you that quickly? Must not have had anything to say

Mar 14, 2018, 1:16 PM [ in reply to He did need to be benched. He took off the Sunday game... ]

Him taking a couple game break in a long season isnt what the OP was calling for. He was calling for a replacement.

Through a baseball season nearly every player will have games off that is just a part of baseball.

Mar 14, 2018, 1:24 PM

Yes a replacement for the time. Greene. Or hawkins. I never said he shouldn’t play again

I don't care who called for what...

Mar 14, 2018, 1:35 PM [ in reply to Re: He did need to be benched. He took off the Sunday game... ]

you called me out on what I posted and my opinion was that he needed to sit for a couple games to get right.

He has for now and needs to be in the lineup until he goes ice cold and they think Hawkins or Greene can out-hit him.

Re: I don't care who called for what...

Mar 14, 2018, 2:50 PM

It’s so quiet in here I could almost sleep. Where did everyone run off to?

Yeah that's how it goes here***

Mar 14, 2018, 3:57 PM

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic