»
Topic: Did you redshirt & request a full refund? You prob won’t be getting any money back.
Replies: 10   Last Post: Sep 21, 2020 9:17 AM by: clwtiger
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 10  

Did you redshirt & request a full refund? You prob won’t be getting any money back.

Posted: Sep 19, 2020 8:57 PM

We redshirted. We requested a full refund. We received an email confirmation from Iptay that they received our request for a full refund. A friend reached out & let us know they did the same & had called Iptay to see when to expect the refund. Iptay told them they had no record of a request for a refund. I emailed them and they replied exactly the same way to me, despite the fact I have the confirmation email from Iptay. Today I reached out to multiple people who requested a refund and they have heard the same. How can Iptay refuse to refund us?!?! It’s fraud.

Re: Did you redshirt & request a full refund? You prob won’t be getting any money back.

Posted: Sep 19, 2020 9:15 PM

Don’t worry. If you saved your confirmation email, you will receive your $ 8-10 weeks after the confirmation.

Re: Did you redshirt & request a full refund? You prob won’t be getting any money back.

Posted: Sep 19, 2020 9:19 PM

Even though Iptay emailed me today and told me I would not?

Posted: Sep 20, 2020 3:20 PM

Find this hard to believe really. If you have the email...

Posted: Sep 20, 2020 3:51 PM

I see no way that Iptay would or could do this. Send Davis Babb an email. He will no know what’s what.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Posted: Sep 20, 2020 6:02 PM

Lawyer Up...

Fight till the $$$ runs out.

[1]
Posted: Sep 20, 2020 6:14 PM

It just amazes me how impatient people are and how everyone expects perfection in everything. These athletic departments are working day to day reacting to last minute decisions and have to execute new tickets, new parking, opting in, opting out, refunds, on and on....and some people keep calling asking when when when. Geez people - chill out. Think about all the things these people are going through and how much time they waste having to answer all your questions. You will get your $ back when they send it to you.

Easy bud. Covid is a heckuva thing

[1]
Posted: Sep 20, 2020 6:27 PM

Some people are out of work.. money that was easily put toward clemson in summer could be desperately needed now.

2020 white level member

Yup

Posted: Sep 20, 2020 6:29 PM

So

2020 white level member

Posted: Sep 20, 2020 10:16 PM

This is not an acceptable reason for the above described situation.

Posted: Sep 21, 2020 9:17 AM

I think you completely missed what I said. I have no problem waiting 8-10 weeks. I have a problem with the fact Iptay told me I would not be getting any refund at all.

Replies: 10  
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1607 people have read this post