Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Did Sammy have any good plays last night?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Did Sammy have any good plays last night?

Oct 15, 2018, 10:20 AM

we were traveling and I didnt get to watch

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did Sammy have any good plays last night?

Oct 15, 2018, 10:23 AM

Think he hd 2 catches on a few targets . Nothing newsworthy .

Also , The Patriots are what is wrong with this country ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Oct 15, 2018, 10:37 AM

While I loved having Sammy at Clemson he is just irrelevant in the NFL. Given his cap number he makes zero sense to have on a team given his production. Not hating just stating my opinion.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2018, 11:06 AM

I am continually amazed how little he is used

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2018, 11:07 AM

He’s used so little because Kelce, Hunt, and Hill are all vastly superior weapons.

Oct 15, 2018, 11:14 AM

He was wide open several times last night but it appears to me that Mahomes prefers the short stuff and lacks downfield accuracy.

"lacks downfield accuracy" YIKES***

Oct 15, 2018, 11:19 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you retarded or do you just not watch?***

Oct 15, 2018, 11:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Did Sammy have any good plays last night? ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So one of you thinks he was wide open and Brett Farve 2.0

Oct 15, 2018, 11:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Did Sammy have any good plays last night? ]

can't get the ball down the field to him and the other thinks he lacks separation? The Brain Trust

yep- having him stresses the D even more and makes them

Oct 15, 2018, 11:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Did Sammy have any good plays last night? ]

virtually impossible to stop; add a mobile qb like Mahomes and it is insane what the Chiefs have accumulated on that side of the ball-- almost unfair

Sammy will have his moments/games but Defenses have to pick their poison and he will not have huge stats. He had a big RZ first down last night. TD on the next play or 2 by Hill. He also would have had a TD if Mahomes had spotted/thrown the ball a little sooner but the slight delay allowed Gilmore to come across the EZ and make a really good play on the ball

Oct 15, 2018, 11:09 AM [ in reply to Re: Did Sammy have any good plays last night? ]

He got by on pure athleticism in College, it does not work that way in the NFL. He was not ever a great route runner and it does not appear he works on it. Watch the games , he hardly ever gets any separation.

Do YOU watch the games either? He's their number 1, he gets

Oct 15, 2018, 11:48 AM

the best cover guy, his route running is fine, there is a reason he has been used as a decoy on 2 great passing attacks, if you don't cover him up, he will kill you

Re: Do YOU watch the games either? He's their number 1, he gets

Oct 15, 2018, 6:37 PM

Okay genius, tell me ANY other team that their supposed #1WR has far less catches ? I’ll be waiting. Sammy lacks separation and does not run great routes, plain and simple. Might want to go back and look at his average receptions since entering the NFL. Wood far outshone him in Buffalo and with the Rams, that is why he is no longer with those teams. Great WR’s find a way to get open and get catches, that is why they are #1’s. Good grief put the crack pipe down as you do not have the spare brain cells to burn up.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic