»
Topic: Did Sammy have any good plays last night?
Replies: 12   Last Post: Oct 15, 2018 6:37 PM by: Tiger1Dad
[ Tiger Boards - Pros & Other ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 12  

Did Sammy have any good plays last night?

Posted: Oct 15, 2018 10:20 AM

we were traveling and I didnt get to watch

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Did Sammy have any good plays last night?

Posted: Oct 15, 2018 10:23 AM

Think he hd 2 catches on a few targets . Nothing newsworthy .

Also , The Patriots are what is wrong with this country ;)

2018 white level member

DB23

Posted: Oct 15, 2018 10:37 AM

While I loved having Sammy at Clemson he is just irrelevant in the NFL. Given his cap number he makes zero sense to have on a team given his production. Not hating just stating my opinion.

Posted: Oct 15, 2018 11:06 AM

I am continually amazed how little he is used

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Oct 15, 2018 11:07 AM

He’s used so little because Kelce, Hunt, and Hill are all vastly superior weapons.

2018 student level member

Posted: Oct 15, 2018 11:14 AM

He was wide open several times last night but it appears to me that Mahomes prefers the short stuff and lacks downfield accuracy.

"lacks downfield accuracy" YIKES***

[1]
Posted: Oct 15, 2018 11:19 AM

2018 orange level member

Are you retarded or do you just not watch?***

Posted: Oct 15, 2018 11:45 AM

So one of you thinks he was wide open and Brett Farve 2.0

Posted: Oct 15, 2018 11:51 AM

can't get the ball down the field to him and the other thinks he lacks separation? The Brain Trust

yep- having him stresses the D even more and makes them

Posted: Oct 15, 2018 11:15 AM

virtually impossible to stop; add a mobile qb like Mahomes and it is insane what the Chiefs have accumulated on that side of the ball-- almost unfair

Sammy will have his moments/games but Defenses have to pick their poison and he will not have huge stats. He had a big RZ first down last night. TD on the next play or 2 by Hill. He also would have had a TD if Mahomes had spotted/thrown the ball a little sooner but the slight delay allowed Gilmore to come across the EZ and make a really good play on the ball

Posted: Oct 15, 2018 11:09 AM

He got by on pure athleticism in College, it does not work that way in the NFL. He was not ever a great route runner and it does not appear he works on it. Watch the games , he hardly ever gets any separation.

Do YOU watch the games either? He's their number 1, he gets

Posted: Oct 15, 2018 11:48 AM

the best cover guy, his route running is fine, there is a reason he has been used as a decoy on 2 great passing attacks, if you don't cover him up, he will kill you

Re: Do YOU watch the games either? He's their number 1, he gets

Posted: Oct 15, 2018 6:37 PM

Okay genius, tell me ANY other team that their supposed #1WR has far less catches ? I’ll be waiting. Sammy lacks separation and does not run great routes, plain and simple. Might want to go back and look at his average receptions since entering the NFL. Wood far outshone him in Buffalo and with the Rams, that is why he is no longer with those teams. Great WR’s find a way to get open and get catches, that is why they are #1’s. Good grief put the crack pipe down as you do not have the spare brain cells to burn up.

Replies: 12  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: South Carolina
FOR SALE: Need two tickets. Prefer lowers, will consider all. New fiance has never been and I would like to ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Pros & Other ]
Start New Topic
875 people have read this post