Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Did Galloway play yesterday?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,110

Did Galloway play yesterday?

Sep 23, 2018, 10:14 AM

I don't remember seeing him. Most times if he is on the field he is catching the ball downfield.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did Galloway play yesterday?

Sep 23, 2018, 10:17 AM

Every player that made the trip played. Did he make the trip?

Sep 23, 2018, 10:18 AM

Great question!
I feel about this kid the same way people feel about KB not starting over TL. I think Galloway should be starting; (full disclosure) based on his production the times he has been in the game.
He catches it and gets up field. We need a playmaker @ TE. Not just someone who "has experience"! He could make us more explosive when teams have WR's covered and the middle is wide open!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2018, 10:20 AM

He caused the INT against Georgia State by not making a block. There is more to production than receiving yards.

Sep 23, 2018, 10:34 AM

jerseytiger1980 True! But, TL has how many INT's? I.E. "growing pains"! But, the good he can do in my opinion will outweigh the bad. Especially the more reps he gets. Think back to when we had that guy in the middle who was big/reliable. The offense takes on another level of potency!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2018, 10:43 AM

TL has 2 INTs and the one yesterday really wasn't on him. There is nothing that KB can do that TL can't do (except he is a better scrambler, but TL can still run). On top of TL being equipped to do anything that is asked of him, he also makes everyone around him better. The same cannot be said about Galloway yet. I'd also argue that the good for Galloway doesn't outweigh the bad yet. I think his inability to be a complete TE does hurt more than it helps. We have 4 or 5 big WRs that can catch balls in the middle of the field and run after catch. Protecting the QB should be a huge aspect of the TE position this year, and I wouldn't trust him to do that.

Sep 23, 2018, 10:20 AM

I saw him in with Chase Brice’s group.

Sep 23, 2018, 10:24 AM

I love Milan but he can’t get separation on his own. I saw Garrett Williams wide open down the right middle one play with nobody within 20 yards of him but Trevor threw down the left middle to someone slightly more covered for a first down. It seems to me they cut the field in half or maybe even thirds and tell the QB to only look at that slice - probably based on presnap read. (Note this was from being at the game so the TV look may have been different).

Yes. Noticed him in on a few plays.***

Sep 23, 2018, 10:43 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,110
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic