Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Did Bridge Program freshman year..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Did Bridge Program freshman year..

Feb 13, 2018, 5:31 PM

And now I am a senior at the greatest university on the planet. For those of you whining and b******g about it, maybe you should listen to some people who actually went through the program, because I sure enjoyed the hell out of it. From all indications most of the people who didnt like it are the ones that pout about it all year because they didn't get right into Clemson. But guess what, I lived in a 4 bed 4 bath apartment with a pool and lazy river a couple hundred yards away. We also had access to just about everything Clemson students did (we even had the option to buy student football tickets and not have to worry about the online waiting room disaster). I know I'm beating a dead horse because of all of the same type posts, but as @Tiger Chris said, swallow your pride and be thankful your kid is getting an opportunity of a lifetime to be apart of such a wonderful university. RANT OVER

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And you haven't learned sentence structure or how to make a

Feb 13, 2018, 6:13 PM

paragraph yet?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: And you haven't learned sentence structure or how to make a

Feb 13, 2018, 6:22 PM

Why do people think a message board equates to a formal paper? Message boards are a cathartic stream of thought type thing at most for a lot of people. Not something to be picked apart as grammatically incorrect or lacking proper puntuation. Just my opinion.

Judging by your punctuation, I can tell you were in the

Feb 13, 2018, 7:33 PM

Bridge Program.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Judging by your punctuation, I can tell you were in the

Feb 13, 2018, 7:59 PM

Actually I never attended, son did though, I was far too busy earning a top 6% income for all that higher learning stuff. You have a great day, just heading out for a fine dinner at the Clubhouse . Peace out skippy, life is good from my view overlooking Keowee on the northern end.

Wow, I should be so lucky to be in your presence

Feb 13, 2018, 8:23 PM

oh holy one.

bow_down.jpg

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wow, I should be so lucky to be in your presence

Feb 13, 2018, 8:44 PM

Glad you finally grasp that fact??

Feb 14, 2018, 7:00 AM [ in reply to Re: Judging by your punctuation, I can tell you were in the ]

What is your definition of a 6% income? What chart/table are you using?

Feb 14, 2018, 9:57 AM [ in reply to Judging by your punctuation, I can tell you were in the ]

Actually, students admitted via the Bridge Program have higher Clemson graduation rates than those that did not go through Bridge.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So where were you living W4H? Sounds great for frosh***

Feb 13, 2018, 8:11 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So where were you living W4H? Sounds great for frosh***

Feb 13, 2018, 8:18 PM

Sounds like the same place my kid lived the1st year. Cannot remember the name but you turned left heading north on US 76 near an old graveyard. Was definitely a nice place for a college kid.

With a memory like that I bet you make bank at your 9-5.***

Feb 13, 2018, 8:24 PM

Re: With a memory like that I bet you make bank at your 9-5.***

Feb 13, 2018, 8:42 PM

Skippy, I make money while I am asleep. Know it tears you up to know that but there you go. 9-5? Gave that up years ago.

Wow...feel better now?

Feb 14, 2018, 6:21 AM

Technically most people do

Feb 14, 2018, 9:53 AM [ in reply to Re: With a memory like that I bet you make bank at your 9-5.*** ]

considering the average savings account draws interest. So you're like, an average person?

Feb 13, 2018, 8:25 PM [ in reply to Re: So where were you living W4H? Sounds great for frosh*** ]

High Pointe, a Winkopp development.

Feb 13, 2018, 8:35 PM [ in reply to Re: So where were you living W4H? Sounds great for frosh*** ]

High Pointe,

^has dementia***

Feb 13, 2018, 9:24 PM

Re: ^has dementia***

Feb 13, 2018, 9:33 PM

Well skippy if that were true it would still leave me about 50 IQ points higher than you in real world smarts. I am beginning to suspect your real world IQ and your erect ###### length are exactly the same. Both a 4, length would in generous inches.

Wow...feel better now?

Feb 14, 2018, 6:19 AM

Re: Did Bridge Program freshman year..

Feb 13, 2018, 9:25 PM

What the heck is bridge? Tri County or Anderson?

Feb 14, 2018, 4:19 AM

You go to Tricounty your frosh year and if you make a 2.5 gpa you are automatically admitted by soph year

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 14, 2018, 4:18 AM

In mine now.. Easier classes, much cheaper, way better living situation.. i'm feeling bad for those who got in lol

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did Bridge Program freshman year..***

Feb 14, 2018, 10:54 PM

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic