Topic: Deployed Tigers first game since returning
Replies: 6   Last Post: Aug 13, 2019 4:50 PM by: rgby83®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

Deployed Tigers first game since returning

[5]
Posted: Aug 13, 2019 2:05 PM

Hey guys! 16 MORE DAYS! I spent last football season watching the games in the middle of the night during a deployment to Poland. It was worth every minute of lost sleep. Me and a fellow soldier will be making the trip to Tigertown from TN for the opener. I want to show him how Gameday is done at Clemson, of course we'll be making our way over to the Esso Club. Any other Game Day suggestions?

Also as far as tickets go, should we buy them ahead of time on Stubhub or should it be easy to buy some around the tailgates?

Thanks in advanced, and GO TIGERS!

military_donation.jpg

Re: Deployed Tigers first game since returning

[2]
Posted: Aug 13, 2019 2:34 PM

Thanks for your service.

This will not be a typical game day. I think they are calling it a mini-game day, so you might be disappointed. However, don"t let that deter you.

I have two tickets in the south upper deck (TDI row S). I will sell at no more than face value-$75 each, and I will throw in a parking pass for Seneca Creek Meadows. Not great parking but they run shuttles to the baseball stadium.

Contact me if interested. (803) 322-5351.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

[2]
Posted: Aug 13, 2019 3:43 PM

I think CrazyTiger is talking about game day in Clemson, not that ESPN College Gameday is in Clemson... but I've been wrong before.

Either way, a day in Clemson is a better day than where he was last football season.

Thank you for your service CrazyTiger84!

2019 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Aug 13, 2019 4:44 PM

You're correct, I've been to many ESPN College Gamedays in Clemson. It is always a blast. I've tried to describe to my friend the atmosphere and the Sea of Orange tailgaters on a Saturday in Clemson but words don't do it justice. We won't be able to do our own tailgating this game so I'm hoping to meet some friendly locals as we walk around.

military_donation.jpg

Posted: Aug 13, 2019 4:45 PM

Thank you! I will definitely save your contact info.

military_donation.jpg

stay safe and thanks for your service!***

[2]
Posted: Aug 13, 2019 3:23 PM

[1]
Posted: Aug 13, 2019 4:50 PM

Thanks for your service and Welcome Back! If you were ROTC, I'd try calling or emailing the admin person there to see if they can help you procure tickets, might get a deal. I'm sure there will be tix for sale at game, just be careful. I would only buy from fans not scalpers.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Georgia Tech
FOR SALE: Have 2 tickets in Section UI, Row G, Seats 31 & 33 for sale for $225 for the pair. Will mail them AS...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
513 people have read this post