Deleted after 90-plus replies

[2]
Posted: Sep 13, 2017 6:55 PM

what did the last person say?

military_donation.jpg

Re: Deleted after 90-plus replies

[3]
Posted: Sep 13, 2017 8:09 PM

Wow didn't realize there was so many non clemson fans in here. Just a bunch of lamecocks. Wrong message board girls

2017 student level member

On Tigernet for 74 days, averaging over 20 posts a day...

[4]
Posted: Sep 14, 2017 9:00 AM

You are without doubt one of the most annoying, useless wastes of bandwidth ever seen here. Would you please just shut up and go do something else?

2017 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

I'm new to this message board

[5]
Posted: Sep 14, 2017 9:08 AM

If I post something somebody doesn't agree with I'm sorry. I like expressing my opinions on things I know clemson ball pretty well. I may post something somebody my not agree with I just like to see others opinions again if I offend some body by saying the wrong thing I'm sorry. Go tigers #beat Louisville

I've recently got rid of Facebook an making some life changes in my life. I know this doesn't have anything to do with football on this comment right here but I'm a recovering alcoholic an addict an trying to find a nice friendly place to talk to good people about football. I'm trying to stay away from the drama an negative things in my life. Anger was a big problem for me. I know I may not should have shared this in here but I'm not ashamed of who I am. Sorry guys an gals now back to football

Re: On Tigernet for 74 days, averaging over 20 posts a day...

[2]
Posted: Sep 14, 2017 9:12 AM

He is a scok and a troll.

You are wasting your time.

2017 white level member

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Posted: Sep 14, 2017 9:15 AM

He is a scok and a troll.

wrong and wrong

Hey, who are you to question Tigernet's resident scokhunter?***

[2]
Posted: Sep 14, 2017 9:16 AM

Re: Hey, who are you to question Tigernet's resident scokhunter?***

[4]
Posted: Sep 14, 2017 9:20 AM

So, do you know me? Dude, my toenail clippings have more life experience than you. I'm not an Alumni of Clemson. Just a fan since 1983, and I've held season tickets for several years, but have given most of them away to less fortunate people such as yourself. Most of the time, I'm overseas somewhere and cannot attend. You were talking about weight gain, I do not care about how big you think you are, or how fat your old lady is. Nobody pulled your chain, and ask for your opinion you troll. I have more respect for my dip spitter than I have for you, and I spit in my dip spitter.

Posted: Sep 14, 2017 11:29 AM

Hey man that seems a little harsh. We're all clemson family why can't we all just get along?

Replies: 8   Pages: 1  
Clemson Gear
Clemson Gear

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: South Carolina
FOR SALE: Two tickets purchased through Iptay, section 508, row 29 for $125 each. I am in the Mauldin / Greenv...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - The Amphitheatre ]
Start New Topic
1737 people have read this post