Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer tigernet moderators,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Deer tigernet moderators,

Jan 12, 2018, 2:57 PM

Thank you for reading my strongly worded condemnation regarding the personal attack davidhood® launched against me and deleting his post. Please try to keep your employee on a shorter leash from now on and prevent him from insulting your customers. If you need advice on how to keep davidhood on a shorter leash, you can consult nikkisteele®.

Sincerely your friend,
GWP

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Deer tigernet moderators,

Jan 12, 2018, 2:59 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Jan 12, 2018, 3:01 PM

https://giphy.com/gifs/wetv-love-drama-xUPGcA9spBkaxusi5y

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Want a juice box?***

Jan 12, 2018, 3:04 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2018, 3:04 PM

They knew it was really you because it was written in crayon and had "I" misspelled.

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this is twice today that dhood has started the

Jan 12, 2018, 3:05 PM

funny...

the last time he did that, it was b/c the mods were both gone

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's a brighter, better board when dhood, nikki, tony & B...

Jan 12, 2018, 3:10 PM

get involved.

Crump... well, I've said too much already.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

YOU BETTER move all your assets to Nikki's accounts!

Jan 12, 2018, 3:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Deer tigernet moderators, ]

Somebody said that GWP was an ambulance chaser.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deer tigernet moderators,***

Jan 12, 2018, 3:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Deer tigernet moderators, ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I couldn't be happier the Mods are finally stepping up...

Jan 12, 2018, 3:05 PM

their game by taking this newfound, aggressive approach in trimming the TigerNet verge.

It's been a long time coming and though I like @davidhood®, he's had a certain air about him since his foray into the Great Northwests.

Let's hope this is the last we speak of this.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are we supposed to know what you're referring to?

Jan 12, 2018, 3:15 PM

Because I don't.

...launched against me and deleting his post.

Jan 12, 2018, 3:18 PM

Not if you didn't see the attack before it went the way of the dodo.

Re: ...launched against me and deleting his post.

Jan 12, 2018, 3:45 PM

I personally think that David does a very good job for the T-net site, he really does. But I have ask him several times about things with the team, and he has never replayed back in anyway shape or form, but he will with certain people on T-Net....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

? Not sure if that was intended for me, but dhood seems

Jan 12, 2018, 3:54 PM

to have more and more pokers in the fire. From the outside, he seems to try and address a large audience's most pressing desires and only tends to answer when he has solid information to pass on, otherwise he could be wasting all our time - his as well.

I imagine he also tries to knock off as many of the more narrowed requests as remaining time allows. He's ignored me on many occasions, not that I blame him, but I don't forget either. He'll pay for those transgressions. Haha...

Of course, just one person's view of things and I couldn't agree more, he and all involved here do a really nice job.

And yes, even that [modifier redacted] @Crump®.

Would you say that the mods have elevated their game?

Jan 12, 2018, 3:19 PM

If so, we are all screwed.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Crump used to write me every day, you know, back when he...

Jan 12, 2018, 3:23 PM

cared.

Jan 12, 2018, 3:24 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Jan 12, 2018, 3:25 PM

I'm calling DSS

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well at least you're not going to stand in my yard with a

Jan 12, 2018, 3:42 PM

gun.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Huh? He's already there.***

Jan 12, 2018, 4:38 PM

lovely to see***

Jan 12, 2018, 3:30 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Snowflakes become blizzards.

Jan 12, 2018, 4:31 PM

Nm

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger/Terrier

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic