Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer Nooner Haters
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Deer Nooner Haters

Sep 18, 2018, 3:24 PM

Dabo has mentioned multiple times that he would prefer to play at noon. While I know that TV dictates when the games are scheduled. I have a hard time believing that due to the logistics of security, traffic, and the 10,000 other people it takes to put a game on, the University does not have any influence, whether it be just a known preference, in when games are played. Maybe, it is common knowledge at the networks that Clemson "likes/prefers" noon games and that is why we seem to get so many of them. Just a thought.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m very pleased

Sep 18, 2018, 3:32 PM

That the Tigers are to the point where all their games are available to everyone on the east coast and often, the west coast as well. Wasn’t always like
that and believe me, there are hundreds of programs who would like to have the problem of noon games .... if that is a problem. It can be an inconvenience to fans who travel for hours to get to and from the game as I do but that is a good problem to have also. I don’t try to find fault in anything Clemson related and I doubt if I could. It would be nice for us older fans to have seat backs but I’ll survive that for another ten years or so.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well duh

Sep 18, 2018, 3:37 PM

.he ain't gonna rat out his gamecock boss.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Deer Nooner Haters

Sep 18, 2018, 3:41 PM

Sounds like a crock of ?? to me!!!??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rumor has it, he prefers his water wet too***

Sep 18, 2018, 4:16 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Noon games are harder to travel to

Sep 18, 2018, 4:28 PM

When we have a noon game at the Valley its hard for people who dont live in SC and have a job to get there for a noon game Tv has come a long way since the later nineties but I still would rather spend my Saturdays in the valley

Sep 18, 2018, 4:30 PM

We play the best at home for night games. IIRC, the last home game loss was against the coots in 2013.

*Home game night loss***

Sep 18, 2018, 4:30 PM

Sep 18, 2018, 5:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Deer Nooner Haters ]

Actually, our record for home nooners is historically better than mid-afternoon and night games. Hard for visiting teams to arrive and be ready to play by noon.

Sep 18, 2018, 5:55 PM

All these people on here complaining about nooners remind me of butthurt democrats who still haven't gotten over the presidential election.

Sep 18, 2018, 9:49 PM

We they may get the last laugh!

Sep 18, 2018, 5:57 PM

Fine with me!

Season ticket holder. Work til 12 on Saturdays

Sep 18, 2018, 9:57 PM

I hate nooners