Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer Lightbulbbill
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Deer Lightbulbbill

Nov 21, 2017, 1:53 PM

Can you please check in on FGF and report back as to whether they are being more mature than we are? It's important...TIA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

^^^ Know i have never gone over to FGF to peek into their crazy & foul Hen House..

Nov 21, 2017, 1:56 PM

but i would IF i knew how!

FYI..please know my Son & i are CU grads while Daughter & former wife (only one) are Coots.

YeP, a split Family in 2 ways but amicable at Holidays!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't let our little buddy rattle you, Bill. No doubt,

Nov 21, 2017, 2:11 PM

HE'S UP TO NO GOOD...............as usual. lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly the reason I have GWP on ignore.***

Nov 21, 2017, 2:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

ditto

Nov 21, 2017, 2:38 PM

wait...who?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

I've been ignoring that varmint....unless he makes reference

Nov 21, 2017, 2:50 PM [ in reply to Exactly the reason I have GWP on ignore.*** ]

to my sweethearts at the Senior Citizen Center.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They have a serious topic about where to get their hankies

Nov 21, 2017, 2:02 PM

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/sandstorm-towels.251426/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, maybe they need to buy up all they can get their

Nov 21, 2017, 2:14 PM

hands on...........Messy drawers require a whole lot of cleaning.

Re: They have a serious topic about where to get their hankies

Nov 21, 2017, 3:52 PM [ in reply to They have a serious topic about where to get their hankies ]

The coot fans could run down on the field and grab them off the Tigers.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's Thanksgiving, maybe give that old coot a break?

Nov 21, 2017, 2:03 PM

That's what hartins® would do.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Right now, I'm giving myself a break...after totalling my

Nov 21, 2017, 2:09 PM

car enroute to the Charlotte airport a week ago and only suffering a few bruises and head bump.

And, surprisingly, I was still able to make my early a.m. flight out to Houston. Close call. lol

Glad you're ok hartins, although I am a little surprised

Nov 21, 2017, 2:15 PM

you didn't break a hip or something

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Why do all the bad things happen to the good folks

Nov 21, 2017, 2:34 PM

and not Bob?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

There's a GWP joke in here somewhere, but I don't care about

Nov 21, 2017, 2:17 PM [ in reply to Right now, I'm giving myself a break...after totalling my ]

him, you are another story.

Glad you're not much worse for the wear Mr. T. Always good to have you around, cause truth be known, you're just better than the rest.

;)

Happy Thanksgiving HT!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm busy trying to evaluate who's at fault before deciding

Nov 21, 2017, 2:20 PM

who to solicit as a new client.

Understood and I fully expected that you gave HT...

Nov 21, 2017, 2:27 PM

a ride to CLT in order to qualify him as a potential pigeon, errrr... client.

Who doesn't heart an opportunist? I know I do.

I called him, but his answering machine said,

Nov 21, 2017, 2:55 PM

"Not available unless you're a victim."

Disillusioned was I.

Hey my kid has to eat!***

Nov 21, 2017, 2:59 PM

Glad you're ok hartins, although I am a little surprised

Nov 21, 2017, 2:24 PM [ in reply to Right now, I'm giving myself a break...after totalling my ]

you're still allowed to drive

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

DRIVE....WTH are you talking about? I don't...I aim and

Nov 21, 2017, 2:57 PM

proceed in two speeds: fast and stop.

Glad you're ok.***

Nov 21, 2017, 2:26 PM [ in reply to Right now, I'm giving myself a break...after totalling my ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

This is no jokking matter***

Nov 21, 2017, 2:26 PM

Uhh... Right now Hartins is taking a "break"...

Nov 21, 2017, 2:43 PM

after only suffering a few bruises and head bump after barely making his flight? Heed my advice and be super nice to Hartins...

Jeez, FM....I expected better out of you of all people.***

Nov 21, 2017, 2:58 PM [ in reply to Glad you're ok.*** ]

No, you didn't***

Nov 21, 2017, 3:00 PM

You're right. You know me too well.***

Nov 21, 2017, 3:01 PM

that was your first mistake. or, second mistake

Nov 21, 2017, 3:00 PM [ in reply to Jeez, FM....I expected better out of you of all people.*** ]

forgot about the car

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Had no choice. Last time I saw it, the poor thing was on

Nov 21, 2017, 3:03 PM

the back of a hauler headed to junkyard Heaven. lol

Re: Had no choice. Last time I saw it, the poor thing was on

Nov 21, 2017, 3:04 PM

glad you made it out

Thanks, my friend. GWP was also ONLY if I was the

Nov 21, 2017, 3:06 PM

V-I-C-T-I-M $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

It just occurred to me...

Nov 21, 2017, 3:26 PM

YOU WERE THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING ME SIT IN TRAFFIC FOR AN HOUR ON BILLY GRAHAM PARKWAY

Re: Deer Lightbulbbill

Nov 21, 2017, 2:04 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

lovely poast

Nov 21, 2017, 2:35 PM

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic