Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deebo Samuel is the 6th coot chosen by ....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Deebo Samuel is the 6th coot chosen by ....

Apr 26, 2019, 7:54 PM

San Francisco in the last few years. They must really love coccks in that city. Oh wait...,.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deebo Samuel is the 6th coot chosen by ....

Apr 26, 2019, 8:05 PM

You win. That is all.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2019, 8:18 PM

It’s all about the “who” that’s makes your post so dang good. Can’t wait to see how successful deedoodoo is in that environment!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2019, 9:41 PM

Yeah, the San Francisco Fecalniners.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2019, 8:20 PM

As a Niners fan it’s getting old. You would think they would have learned their lessons by now drafting all those busts.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2019, 8:22 PM

I think Deebo is a lock to be good if healthy. That dude is good.

Apr 26, 2019, 8:27 PM

I hope you are right. You could pull homeless people off the street and get them to contribute in our WR group lol.

Apr 26, 2019, 8:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Deebo Samuel is the 6th coot chosen by .... ]

I must respectfully disagree actually. He is extremely talented and athletic with the ball in his hands. Not really fast, but sudden. However he is not a natural WR IMO and dosnt have the best hands, routes are hit or miss. Could have value as a returner and manufacture ways to get him the ball in space. I thought Ortre Smith was there best WR last year actually, and then he too got the popcorn fingers.

Apr 27, 2019, 11:45 AM

I agree with a lot of this. Kind of reminds me of pharaoh Cooper who did make a pro bowl as a returner but hasn’t done much at WR. Deebo is extremely injury prone also. As for Ortre, wasn’t he injured all last year? Maybe thinking of shi Smith?

Apr 26, 2019, 8:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Deebo Samuel is the 6th coot chosen by .... ]

Maybe, but the curse of the chicken will help negate that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ This

Apr 26, 2019, 9:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Deebo Samuel is the 6th coot chosen by .... ]

Deebo is a player & a SC native. Has good size and speed. I think he'll fair well in The League

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

It'd be a safe bet that hunter has a better NFL career just

Apr 26, 2019, 9:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Deebo Samuel is the 6th coot chosen by .... ]

based on ability to get open without scheming to do so. Deebo relied heavily on that in college despite decent straight line speed. That seems to be the read from scouts too. Hunter, meanwhile , is elite in cuts and ability to get open. Id wager the career of HR is significantly better than samuel, though the latter is truly a decent WR

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2019, 8:55 PM

Billy will be sooo upset

The sad thing is, there are some who would be offended...

Apr 26, 2019, 9:10 PM

...by what you said.

Screw em...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The sad thing is, there are some who would be offended...

Apr 26, 2019, 9:15 PM

I’m too old to care about PC opinions. Like you said “screw em”.

Apr 26, 2019, 9:33 PM

I would love to see the Coots in the Redbox Bowl ( SF ) just so they can find out what yelling C0cks in public really means. Who knows, maybe they can make some new friends ;) Not that there's anything wrong with that ;) ;)

Re: "not that there's anything wrong with that..."

Apr 26, 2019, 9:43 PM

If you say that, you've never been stalked by one.

In SF.

They like players that suck***

Apr 26, 2019, 9:47 PM

Apr 27, 2019, 8:13 AM

Oh the irony...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 27, 2019, 2:01 PM

You really can't tell the boys from the girls out there. It's so bad out there with boys wanting to be girls, that before you go on a date, you better ask, may I take a peek below your waist before we are seen in public, please!!! ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic