Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dear WUeagle, I'm going to have to politely disagree...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Dear WUeagle, I'm going to have to politely disagree...

Jul 15, 2020, 8:16 PM

if you want to check someone's undershorts before I or they come on the board, then that's your prerogative.

As for me, I like having the race-baiters, propagandists, trollers, SJW's, et al showing up on here. That's because it gives me opportunity to give it back to them direct, to argue their putrid opinions, to call them out for being uneducated, to call them out for being exactly what they charge of others...

Neither Clemson nor America needs to hide from these anti-socials. We instead need to learn how to take them on at their own game - to stop hiding from conflict.

So bring me your tired, your hungry, your huddled masses... but also bring me your Fascists, your Manipulators, your Miscreants, your Liars & Looters...

I will help feed and shelter, to respect and befriend those who seek to be part of the greatest country ever.

As for the rest, I will try to give them only what they came for... an eff'n fight.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know, you could simply hit reply to his post...

Jul 15, 2020, 8:28 PM

...and not start yet another divisive thread on the football board. But you do you.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: Dear WUeagle, I'm going to have to politely disagree...

Jul 15, 2020, 8:31 PM

They don’t argue their positions. They just call you stupid and think they’ve won something.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

What they've won is the silence of people like MOAB...

Jul 16, 2020, 12:30 AM

who'd like to suggest that somehow I am being "divisive" by being willing to take on provocateurs.

The problem with America is NOT the looters and manipulators,

it's the people who stand to the side and do nothing.

Jul 15, 2020, 8:35 PM

Ole Mike, ever been referred to as dirty Mike and do you like Toyota Prius’s?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

did you not read TigerSwimmer's post?

Jul 16, 2020, 12:33 AM

"They don’t argue their positions. They just call you stupid and think they’ve won something."

LOL. Nail meet head.

Re: did you not read TigerSwimmer's post?

Jul 16, 2020, 12:45 AM

Ole Mike, Have you ever been referred to as dirty Mike and do you like Toyota Prius’s?

It’s important and you seem to have dodged the question.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It seems that Ole Mike is standing to the side and doing nothing.***

Jul 16, 2020, 6:45 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: It seems that Ole Mike is standing to the side and doing nothing.***

Jul 16, 2020, 9:21 AM

He’s busy fighting the liars and looters for the good of all T-net.

Jul 16, 2020, 1:38 AM

olemike59

you are the kind of posters I would like to see either removed from Tigernet or provide more information, buy a membership and post more. Surely you have something to post about Clemson sports. Of course you could be a troll!

You became a Free Tigernet member on Jun 12, 2020 and did not log on from that date until today July 16, 2020. Why log on today over a month after joining Tigernet?? Why log on today just to disagree with my post?? Why did you not reply under my OP rather than start a new thread about the same subject wasting other members time??

If you have anything personal to say to me you can send a T-mail. I will reply!

You can buy a membership! All levels are very reasonable.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WRONG BOARD MORAN!!!***

Jul 16, 2020, 9:31 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic