»
Topic: Deadspin
Replies: 7   Last Post: Feb 26, 2021, 9:57 AM by: FutureDoc
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

Deadspin

Posted: Feb 25, 2021, 5:41 PM

I don't know who they are or what their problem is, but they do not like Clemson or Dabo Swinney. Anyone know what's up?

link

Re: Deadspin

[1]
Posted: Feb 25, 2021, 5:54 PM

It's deadspin...nuff said.

link

SHooo Chicken

Posted: Feb 26, 2021, 9:01 AM

2021 white level member link

[1]
Posted: Feb 25, 2021, 6:54 PM

Probably a coot writer

2021 white level member link

[2]
Posted: Feb 25, 2021, 7:06 PM

Hate us cause they aint us. Heck with 'em.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg link

[3]
Posted: Feb 25, 2021, 7:29 PM

Deadspin used to be a valid sports news website. Then they kinda spiraled down into this ultra-liberal website that is as far left as you can get. They hate everything that is associated with the Right, including religion. They've gone off before about Dabo and his Christianity.

Deadspin was cool for a minute about 10-15 years ago. They are so full of their own $hit these days. I ignore the website. Barstool Sports is more my speed.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg link

As good an explanation as any...

[2]
Posted: Feb 25, 2021, 9:11 PM

...much truth in that.

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

Some commenters use italics to indicate sarcasm, while others prefer the traditional ending of /s. Others eschew any indication of sarcasm as a dilution of wit. Before down voting somebody, ask yourself, "Could this be sarcasm?"

Posted: Feb 26, 2021, 9:57 AM

It is deadspin, just clickbait. Not left/right just stupid. They shut down for a while and I guess rebooting was tough.

Of that association of "sites" - the only one worth anything is Jalopnik. Yes, it is pinned next to tigernet on my 'puter.

Just take the fact that you can't comment on it shows how scared they are by their own material. But then again, they take a known name, create "outrage" and then profit on the clicks. That isn't political.

link

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 2021 Season Tickets Lower Deck Section L Row S $1200 Total

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1733 people have read this post