Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Darius Robinson..and the jawja game..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 926

Darius Robinson..and the jawja game..

Jul 19, 2013, 11:37 AM

The lawsuit with these players and the ncaa is a slippery slope with lots of gray area..imo advantage ncaa...I play the game myself and have conflicting opinions about whether these kids should get paid for it or not...on one hand they are student athletes on the other a giant corporation is raking in billions because of them..personally I think if Mr. Robinson focus more on figuring out how not to get burnt every week like Brian Mance used to do back in tbe day he might reap some rewards at tbe next level..but enough about that on to what is really on everyone's mind...them dawgs..them dirty dirty dawgs...I would not be surprised if the game is not the shootout everyone expects..if one factors in first game jitters..bugs..kinks etc..also when we run or throw short and the ball stays in bounds the clock still runs ..and if jawja gets the opportunity I think they will grind it out when they can to run some clock so as to keep their D off the field because they have many questions on that side of the ball..matchup wise..gurshall is a beast..their o line..while not as dominant as bammer or stanford is better than the coots or the corndogs and very capable..and Murray has the ability to carve up a defense if not properly pressured..as for us..defense is a huge question mark..I hope to see some improvement..this offense we will face is much less dysfunctional than the corndogs..and we have holes to fill at rb and tight end...talent is not the issue..but game experience is..and as always o line is always a concern...its a concern for every team at the beginning of a new season..the best thing we have going fo us is that the game is in the valley and the crowd needs to bring the noise against them like the coots did...the place needs to be electric..granted we dont have a mutant like clownboy...but...we have some capable guys...if we can slow down the run game and force them into 3rd and longs vic beasley can bring some heat as a pass rusher...and depending on redshirts...maybe ebo or shaq lawson can be a factor..just my two cents...either way this team needs to focused as a unit and the coaches need to preare them (which I have a pretty good level of faith in)...and the crowd needs to be involved all night..if they are to beat us in the valley they need to be made to earn it...that is all...GO TIGERS

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 926
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic