Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Danny Sheridan: ‘No way’ South Carolina will win nine games
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Danny Sheridan: ‘No way’ South Carolina will win nine games

Jul 15, 2018, 3:10 PM

https://www.thestate.com/sports/college/university-of-south-carolina/usc-football/article214786325.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Danny Sheridan: ‘No way’ South Carolina will win nine games

Jul 15, 2018, 3:39 PM

It's actually pretty funny how the coots, who have won NOTHING, really think they are going to be good this year. Amazingly stupid, they are. Bentley is a joke, has been his whole time in coot land.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2018, 7:12 PM

It is phenomenal how much they bask in the “ glory years” of a few years ago where in those years they still didn’t win anything

Jul 15, 2018, 9:02 PM

??????

Jul 15, 2018, 3:41 PM

Sheridan knows just what a nonchicken fan already knew. Hope they loose every game by double digits.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2018, 3:46 PM

I just posted yesterday that I thought they'd finish 7-5 . Looking at that schedule you'd be apt to give them 9 wins , but even though they return a lot ... who have they got ? There are about 3 offensive players with an NFL shot ... and I don't see a single defensive player with a draft prospect ( Wonnum ? ) .
You have to have the horses to win in modern CFB , and that over there in Columbia is an empty stable in my opinion.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 16, 2018, 8:10 AM

Well said.

I also just don't see the talent there to do any major damage to anyone with a pulse. Sure they will beat the garbage that is on their schedule but when it gets to a 50/50 game, like Missouri or Texas A&M I just can't see them winning all of those toss up games. Sure they will win one or 2 but there are like 6 toss up games on their schedule so if they lose to UGA and Clemson, there are 2 and then split the 6 toss up games that gives them 5 losses. 7-5 seems reasonable. If they have an outstanding year they win 9 and if they have a terrible year they win 5.

Jul 15, 2018, 3:55 PM

That may be true, and I'd be happy if they didn't win a game. But let's be honest and say if they can't win 9 games with this schedule they may never win 9 games again. They only play 3 teams that will finish with a winning record. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 16, 2018, 11:04 AM

The Usuck crowd would love another nine win season to crow about, but it isn't likely. First their overall depth is thin at to many critical positions and their starters tend to get injured at some point. I see wins against Coastal, UTC, Vandy, UT, and Marshall. Their toss-ups are Mizzou, Ole Miss, UK and I see losses at Ole Miss and against TAMU with a possible loss to UK on the road.

Clear Losses occur against Clemson, UF, and UGA. I see seven wins on average and eight if they get lucky, but a six and six record would not be surprising, especially if they lose any number of starters.

Go Tigers!

Jul 16, 2018, 11:29 AM

I think they lose to Marshall. Think they had 8 or 9 wins last year and return a bunch of players. They could easily come in and surprise the chickens right after they lose to Georgia.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jake Bentley is a weak spot on that team. Too many mistakes.

Jul 15, 2018, 5:28 PM

He gets wild and bad things happen to them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My O/U is 7.5.

Jul 15, 2018, 5:45 PM

In a few short years UF and UT will return to conference contenders and USuCk will return to the bottom or near the bottom of the SEC least.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My O/U is 7.5.

Jul 15, 2018, 6:01 PM

I just hope they are ranked again so we can slaughter them on national TV on the way to a 4th CFP.

Ah, the eternal debate between those that want

Jul 15, 2018, 6:55 PM

The chickens to lose every game and those that want them to be successful, only to have us pull the rug out from under them and beat them senseless with it. While both have merit, I have to come down on the former. I’d like to have them lose most games, then we beat them 63-17. Just can’t bring myself to pull for them in anything.

Ah, the eternal debate between those that want

Jul 15, 2018, 6:55 PM [ in reply to Re: My O/U is 7.5. ]

The chickens to lose every game and those that want them to be successful, only to have us pull the rug out from under them and beat them senseless with it. While both have merit, I have to come down on the former. I’d like to have them lose most games, then we beat them 63-17. Just can’t bring myself to pull for them in anything.

If they win 9 games your'll see cats and dogs

Jul 15, 2018, 6:53 PM

sleeping together.

Mark it down.

I think it could be a lot like last year

Jul 16, 2018, 8:12 AM

Where they get 8-9 wins but are still a bad football team. Their schedule is just so easy. They’re not beating us or UGA, who knows what UF or Mizzou is going to be, we know their history with Kentucky, Vandy is a tough football team but just not very good.

I’d rather they go 0-12 but really it helps us if they get to 8-9 wins because it’ll make us look that much better when we beat the ever loving sh!t out of them in DV in November

Mustcramp with already a tinge of gray in the

Jul 16, 2018, 9:26 AM

sideburns. Cooterville is already starting to age him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic