Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dang, fsu vs 30-4
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Dang, fsu vs 30-4

Oct 22, 2018, 11:54 AM

I finally looked FSU's remaining schedule and wowzers. They might not win another game. I think they have the toughest road to a bowl birth. FSU's future opponents are a combined 30-4 (.882) as of now. Realistically all should/could be ranked by the time to play FSU. the only way this could be a tougher road would be to hire Randy Edsall.

#2, #3, #9 and #22 Nancy State remain along with a maybe-ranked BC (if the voters don't take their previous beating too harshly, thus a win over daU and VaTech and a loss to the good guys). Still, Nancy could drop to the (x)cuse.

Now talent-wise FSU should take care of the non-top 10 teams but I do not know how much confidence they will have going into NCSU or BC. We can beat folks twice in a season but it almost looks like we could beat FSU 5 times. We could beat the bowl season out of them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wish Clemson could play UF

Oct 22, 2018, 11:57 AM

instead of SCAR

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dang, fsu vs 30-4

Oct 22, 2018, 12:00 PM

I keep hearing about the FSU talent, sure they have some 5* but the thing is they are not getting coached up to play at this level.
Last year Jimbo pretty much bought time and this season the Coaches are not very good.
FSU doesn’t have that swagger and quite honestly are not very good

FSU will win 2 or 3 of these 4 games

Oct 22, 2018, 12:04 PM

NCST, ND, BC, FLA.

Re: Dang, fsu vs 30-4

Oct 22, 2018, 12:06 PM

Another convincing win over the Noles would put our guys in the drivers seat. Or,perhaps I should say, keep them in the drivers seat. Some think LSU can hang with Bama since the game is in faux DV. Beating FSU is a big deal because they have established an importance in college football even if they are not presently a top twenty team. Bama isn’t likely to lose so we can all see where this is headed. Isn’t it great to be on the front page? Go Tigers
Support Clemson

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic