Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Damm I’m getting old........
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 534

Damm I’m getting old........

Nov 17, 2017, 3:00 PM

not in mind. Packed a lot in the last 36 hrs.

Beer & a shot at a name redacted place.
Lunch at Minero. More shots (mezcal) & beer
Check in hotel stumble across band members. Talk have beer.
Meet fluff at Closed For Business. GOOD beer place. Missed connection with 19B
Coast for dinner. Good food, beer selection sucked. Gimme a shot.

Fast shower and to the concert. Beers meh.

2,5 hour show. They knocked it outta the park. They were getting on the bus as we were heading in the hotel. Shook hands & high 5’s told them great show.

Back to da room.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Heck yeah you’re getting old... you know you’ve told us this 4 times already, right?

Nov 17, 2017, 3:03 PM

Just kidding. Glad you had a good time. Now focus on the task at hand. Clemson faces a tough opponent in the Citadel tomorrow and we need you sober. Just kidding there as well.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's not getting old.

Nov 17, 2017, 3:08 PM

That's referred to as pacing yourself.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not the whole story. Bits & pcs. ;). ******

Nov 17, 2017, 3:29 PM [ in reply to Heck yeah you’re getting old... you know you’ve told us this 4 times already, right? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I missed something, what show did you go see?***

Nov 17, 2017, 3:32 PM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Mavericks...................

Nov 17, 2017, 5:08 PM

Got a bit political one time singing a Al Green cover. But I understood and great show.

Brought the house down with this and several others last evening. Chocolate who was a spot said, Bruce they are trying but these white people trying to dance got no rhythm lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VD14kJ-GTg

sounds like a great trip. I've got to listen to more of

Nov 17, 2017, 4:20 PM

their stuff. I've come to realize that a concert is a great reason to travel to a nice town.

My goal is to see somebody I really like at the Ryman. I've been as close as Tootsie's so far.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been to Tootsie's and BB's place that's it there. ******

Nov 17, 2017, 5:09 PM

GO. TO. THE. RYMAN.

Nov 17, 2017, 5:43 PM [ in reply to sounds like a great trip. I've got to listen to more of ]

I don't know that I have ever had the religious experience of a venue as I have had with the Ryman. Every seat is great, the acoustics are maybe the best I've ever heard in a concert venue, and the ghosts in that building are simply an enormous part of the total experience.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you're old, I'm dead

Nov 17, 2017, 4:30 PM

I couldn't set that pace 5 years ago.

Glad you had an awesome time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Thks and you got this! ******

Nov 17, 2017, 5:09 PM

i had a good time, one of the rare occassions that

Nov 17, 2017, 10:14 PM

a meat up actually happens.

glad yall enjoyed the show.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 534
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic