Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabos True Test of his character
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

Dabos True Test of his character

Jun 20, 2014, 11:56 PM

Will come after halftime when we are leading 34-0. Due to our lil "acc defense" raising hellllo. Couple picks by our 5 star freshman all American corner and 6 foot 6 physical true sophomore safety. couple sacks from our 5 star LB's finally playing side by side. vic slays and forces a fumble. Jarrett stands up Mike chicken Davis. and Cole Stoudt throwing 78% with 2 td's and one and his feet, yes I said feet. Couple field goals and I'm sure Wayne Gallman gets a TD.

if your COACH Swinney, what do you do?

I start every starter we have the entire 3rd quarter, personally. Except Stoudt. Bring on DeShaun.

Any opinions?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabos True Test of his character

Jun 21, 2014, 12:02 AM

I agree totally, but you forgot that Shaq Lawson is going to return a Dylan Thompson fumble for a 78 yd TD after Travis Blanks comes on a corner blitz off the edge and rocks his world.

yup forgot about Lawson

Jun 21, 2014, 12:13 AM

I wonder health allowing is Scott Pagano gets to roll in the 2nd rotation of our DT's. We are hela deep so just a wonder

Jun 21, 2014, 12:18 AM

"He is a dreamer, leave him."

Have you not learned anything from the past. It is not us that makes the turnovers, it is us that creates them.

Jun 21, 2014, 12:19 AM

Yeah, thanks for that Nostradumbass

Jun 21, 2014, 8:42 AM

LMAO

Jun 21, 2014, 8:53 AM

Careful with the "butt-pounding" descriptives. You only get a pass on so many of those.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jun 21, 2014, 12:22 AM [ in reply to Re: Dabos True Test of his character ]

65-42-4
Learn your history , or you are doomed to repeat it , Dr Coot.
The CFB world didn't start in the fall of 2009.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jun 21, 2014, 1:18 AM

Thats a great history lesson now lets get back to the present. In the present Clemson hasn't won against SC in five years. The world didn't start in 2009 but win after win adds up. So hold firm on to the 65-42-4. i will take the yearly win every time because guess what those wins add up.

wow this is drawing coots

Jun 21, 2014, 1:43 AM

out of the gutter and actually making them feel like they have to explain themselves. no, no, I realize you've won 5 in a row and it's an accomplishment.. kinda. but any ways it would take you

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

23 years straight of those?^ AGAINST CLEMSON?? hhaah

Re: wow this is drawing coots

Jun 21, 2014, 4:57 AM

Am I wrong in the idea that the recent 5 year run for the Beakpeckers is also history ? I added it into the overall total ...still get to 65-42-4 .
I try not to forget that most Cootstain fans aren't stacked up well mentally but that doesn't always come to mind when I post . Sorry for the confusing math , Coots.

DB23

Since I was born in 1970

Jun 21, 2014, 5:10 AM [ in reply to Re: Dabos True Test of his character ]

Clemson had seven winning streaks (2 or more straight games) and four 4-game winning streaks against Scar. Scar has ONE total winning streak vs. Clemson. Now is the only time since I have been alive that Scar had won more than ONE in a row in the series. And yes, those 5 wins are just as much in the past as Clemson's. Let's see what happens in November. I feel good about it, and I am sure your delusions make you feel good too.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Since I was born in 1970

Jun 21, 2014, 7:19 AM

Don't forget that right before their streak, we won 8 of 10 right there in a 10 year span. That's right, they only won 2 games in 10 years!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 21, 2014, 7:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Dabos True Test of his character ]

The past that you will not hesitate to use when we put your sorry AS$ES back into your proper place. You do see it coming, so mind how loosely you use the term back to the present when your past will be all you have....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So.... The PAST five years

Jun 21, 2014, 9:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Dabos True Test of his character ]

Is present? Hmmmm.... Must be some cooter logic I don't understand

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Jun 21, 2014, 7:09 AM

I finish the game with my foot flat on the floor. Let up when he sees 00.00 at the end of the 4th quarter. Let everyone watching understand the monster they created with all the gouging, down talking and smack talking about him. That should do it!!!

Jun 21, 2014, 8:21 AM

if we were leading 35-0 at Halftime, Dabo would start his starters halfway into the 3rd!!

At that point, he would call of the dogs and put our second/stringers in!

That is fact! Dabo has MUCH more class and charecter than his senile ball sack on the opposite side of the field!

Another 63-17 won't happen with Dabo at the helm unless the dirtpeckers totally crap themselves!

Go Tigers!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He better not take his foot off the gas.

Jun 21, 2014, 7:32 AM

Period

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Dabo should nevere quit

Jun 21, 2014, 7:43 AM

playing the 1's. He should put as much of a butt pounding on them as absolutely possible.

I would so love for the Tigers to somehow score more than 70 against them on National TV.

It would do 2 things. Shut Spurrier's crap talk up, and take away their talk about the OB against WV.

Plus we could crap talk them all year. Which I have never done before, but from now on will. After the last 5 years of listening to my chicken acquaintances, they are gonna deserve what I have to say

Pedal to the Metal Baby!! Pedal to the metal!!***

Jun 21, 2014, 9:00 AM

51-3 works for me***

Jun 21, 2014, 12:33 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 51-3 works for me***

Jun 21, 2014, 6:28 PM

I just don't understand why or how you would let them get a field goal in unless, they just got lucky and kicked a 65 yard field goal. We could and would forgive you of that!!! :)

Well, since that ain't gonna happen, as much as I would....

Jun 21, 2014, 5:21 PM

love it, I won't worry about what Dabo should do. He better just figure out a way to win...PERIOD!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 21, 2014, 5:25 PM

Start of the 3rd quarter you absolutely change nothing. If we are in the 4th quarter there is something to discuss.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 21, 2014, 7:27 PM

Exactly, Dabo and The Chad should be discussing late in the 4th quarter one thing. Should they plunge the dagger through their throat with a final long TD pass to Peake or Williams in the end zone with time running out. Or just kick a field goal. What should they decide, end the game 66/3 or 70/3, I say 70/3 :) If the class of my character depended on whether or not I eased up on my MOST hated rival, I guess I wouldn't be a very classy coach then. Because if my team could, I would stomp the coots shamelessly under the ground. And tell my team just how proud I was of them....

Jun 21, 2014, 7:05 PM

wait, we have a 6'6" safety?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 21, 2014, 7:08 PM

I think he's referring to Kearse, who is listed at 6'4 I think but would probably measure 6'2 - maybe 6'3 if he entered the NFL combine tomorrow

Jun 23, 2014, 8:37 PM

KB Tiger is a sensible man. Nobody in the SEC fears the Clemson Tigers. Carolina will be a lot more focused on UGA, Auburn, Texas A&M, and Florida. The Gamecocks should win the East in the Sec then run up to Clemson and make it 6 in a row.

Jun 23, 2014, 8:43 PM

Couple more reality facts. The Tigers have lost their best playmakers in history with nobody to replace them. With these great athletes, Morris "the Spearmint Kid,s " offense averaged 13.5 points vs Carolina in the last 5 games and you talk about running up a score? Someone needs to look reality in the face.Clemson will be lucky if Spurrier doesn't hang 50+ on the tigers.

Jun 23, 2014, 8:50 PM

Did not read. Nobody cares.

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic