»
Topic: Dabo knew the consequences of having the conversation with KB this week.
Replies: 10   Last Post: Sep 26, 2018 4:00 AM by: Welven
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 10  

Dabo knew the consequences of having the conversation with KB this week.

[12]
Posted: Sep 26, 2018 12:50 AM

He was obviously ok and ready to support KB with whatever he did. Why isn't the entire tnet community able to handle it as well as the guy most effected by it other than KB himself?
There's no controversy. KB will be QB2, or he won't. Hopefully Tiger Fans are willing to support him either way like Dabo is.

2018 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

null

Re: Dabo knew the consequences of having the conversation with KB this week.

[4]
Posted: Sep 26, 2018 12:55 AM

This is how I thought it would play, game 4 was the final audition. Remember he said he thought about a transfer back in the spring? I am sure Dabo would hate to lose him, he seems like a good kid and is a heck of an athlete. I. Always hoped he would think about a position change to have a shot at the next level though.

[1]
Posted: Sep 26, 2018 1:05 AM

I’m thinking this is TNETS urban legend version of the original “War of the Worlds” broadcast. We’re the idiots that jumped from skyscrapers for no reason.

Do you believe the timing to be coincidental?***

[2]
Posted: Sep 26, 2018 1:08 AM

null

Re: Do you believe the timing to be coincidental?***

[4]
Posted: Sep 26, 2018 1:22 AM

No, it was purposeful, and I think the plan all along if Kelly didn't improve his passing 10 fold. They didn't play Trevor as much as they did because they actually saw that vast improvement some believed he had. People have been overexerting his improvement since the fall. Even Bourette make a comment about the scrimmages, which I personally dragged out of him to say the reality was 2 TD's in each for Kelly...oh, par of his norm last year. That's what I thought.

Maybe now, some will understand how to read coach speak, and other accounts of practices that actually said Kelly was still struggling in his accuracy and consistency. Tried linking you guys...But no, I'm "a coot" for discussing reality. Lol. Well, who was right?

Now, soon I'll clue everyone in to what I think we'll be seeing and why. Give you a hint.... Looking at everyone who keeps saying "the QB run is a core to our offense".

Re: Do you believe the timing to be coincidental?***

[3]
Posted: Sep 26, 2018 1:38 AM

Yes. I take Dabo at his word. The timing means nothing. You get what you earn. Cain got booted from the National Championship, because that’s what he earned. Dabo is all about principles and principles aren’t principles when they’re only excercised when it’s convenient.

I think you're right

Posted: Sep 26, 2018 1:44 AM

Nobody planned on KB having 2 three and outs and TL coming in and putting up 4 TD's. That game just reinforced his stats which were already better. He just had lacked the complete game up until that point. I also take Dabo at his word that transfer was not an option on Monday, but seems like maybe things could have developed since then. I hope not.

TU.. fair enough. I trust the man also, but find it hard to believe

[1]
Posted: Sep 26, 2018 1:50 AM

the timing didn't conciously or subconsciously impact the switch this week.

null

I think Dabo showed the coach that he is by making it

[3]
Posted: Sep 26, 2018 1:54 AM

an option. All these clowns on twitter saying Clemson did KB wrong. I think Dabo has gone out of his way to help him as much as possible, including now.

Posted: Sep 26, 2018 1:14 AM

Been practically saying similar to this since preseason. FWIW..... Only difference is I want sure if Dabo would give him the option to transfer after coming to him about doing that prior to the season. But I told everyone, by game 6, Trevor would be our starter.

[3]
Posted: Sep 26, 2018 4:00 AM

I supported KB from the beginning and I'll support him in whatever decision he makes.

Replies: 10  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: NC State
FOR SALE: Two PRIME HOME SIDE LOWER SOUTH STAND tickets...in the inner half of Section C. Pair located ± 15 ro...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1453 people have read this post