Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo is crushing Jimbo
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Dabo is crushing Jimbo

Jul 21, 2015, 4:10 PM

Jimbo is a clown. He talks like he's hesitant, scared, and angry at the same time- like an uncle trying in vain to tell his nephew what to do while he laughs.

Dabo is just smooth and confident. If i'm a recruit, i'm eating this up and wanting to play for this guy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

No matter what anyone says,

Jul 21, 2015, 4:12 PM

I think I speak for all Clemson fans in saying that I am glad I have Dabo Swinney representing my Tigers. The atmosphere surrounding my team is more electric than I have seen it in my 27 year life and I couldn't be more excited for what is coming to this program.

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

Re: No matter what anyone says,

Jul 21, 2015, 4:21 PM

To put that in a little more perspective, I am exactly twice your age and completely concur with your point. Dabo sends out a positive, upbeat, morally strong message that is unique in college football....AND he wins.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Right on!

Jul 21, 2015, 4:44 PM

This is the only reason he is under scrutiny. No one likes the fact that he is morally obligated with his choices. They would rather try and defile his name than admit he is a sight for sore eyes in this hellbound world.

Just remember, any opinion is welcome in America...unless it differs from the popular one. Then you are a bigot and a rassist.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

Jul 22, 2015, 12:43 AM [ in reply to Re: No matter what anyone says, ]

...and to put it into even more perspective, I am probably 25 years older than you. I totally agree with you. "Danny Days" are coming back - big time!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2015, 5:14 PM [ in reply to No matter what anyone says, ]

Speak for me in this regard. Spot on.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Re: No matter what anyone says,- I think Jimbo briefly

Jul 21, 2015, 6:49 PM [ in reply to No matter what anyone says, ]

attended Clemson which pains me to no end. The guy is a bozo who I wish only came to the campus every other year to get his team stomped

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not a Jimbo fan, but he has a lot of personal issues

Jul 21, 2015, 4:21 PM

right now. His wife is leaving him, his son is still fighting his own health issues and football season is around the corner. It must be a 24/7 pressure cooker he's living in. I feel sorry for the guy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did not know his wife was leaving him, whats up with that

Jul 21, 2015, 5:24 PM

is it true? why ? any word ?

Re: Did not know his wife was leaving him, whats up with that

Jul 21, 2015, 5:55 PM
Criminolling.jpg(104.9 K)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Google it.

Jul 21, 2015, 6:46 PM [ in reply to Did not know his wife was leaving him, whats up with that ]

She had/is having an affair with a UF player.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

After hearing the straight up LIES he said after the

Jul 21, 2015, 6:45 PM [ in reply to I'm not a Jimbo fan, but he has a lot of personal issues ]

Notre Dame game, calling Winston "high character" ...etc, I have no respect for him.

#### him and FSU.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm not a Jimbo fan, but he has a lot of personal issues

Jul 21, 2015, 11:13 PM [ in reply to I'm not a Jimbo fan, but he has a lot of personal issues ]

I feel sorry for him a little bit, but most of his problems he has brought on himself. He is just a jackazz.

Message was edited by: reynolds357®

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm not a Jimbo fan, but he has a lot of personal issues

Jul 21, 2015, 11:23 PM

Their kid has huge medical hirdles in his life , so they get my sympathy .
His wife was having an affair with her personal trainer (an ex UF gator ) so she gets no sympathy there , and deserves none .
Jimbo seems to play the fumb a lot to take heat away from his players who apparently couldn't keep their noses clean if yoy gave them a washcloth and held their hands to their faces . I mean , that crew down there is full blown wacked . So yeah , Jimbo is a lot less focused than ever .
I called them a 4 loss team about a week ago , and I still believe that they are .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

All recruits aren't interested in playing for a coach....

Jul 21, 2015, 4:23 PM

with character and/or integrity. They'd rather play for some self-serving a$$clown who will let them skirt the rules and not impose any real strict discipline. Look no further than that dumpster fire to our southeast.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: All recruits aren't interested in playing for a coach....

Jul 21, 2015, 6:51 PM

he is just like old man Bowden.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is good and all BUT

Jul 21, 2015, 4:55 PM

let's crush them on the field too. We haven't beat them since 2011. We came close last year but fumbled the ball.

FSU ethics is questionable. Clemson ethics is not. Clemson looks great on an ethical plane high above Jimbo and his Noles.

BUT FSU seems to always sit above us on the plane of competition as far as wins. This is the area we need to prove ourselves to beat FSU on all planes.

Don't get my wrong-love Dabo--love Clemson-love what has happened to us since 2010 but USuC and FSU still sting on many levels. We beat USuC last year and need to keep beating them to put some distance between us and their last win. FSU has been our brick wall. Gotta find a way to knock it down like Joshua at Jericho.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message was edited by: AThomas®

Message was edited by: AThomas®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is good and all BUT

Jul 21, 2015, 5:01 PM

It takes longer to get things done the right way, but typically the results are more long-lasting.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jimbo reminds me of NASCAR driver, Ward Buton:

Jul 21, 2015, 5:16 PM

Message was edited by: josephg®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No bald spots.***

Jul 21, 2015, 6:47 PM

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic