[ root - Sticky Posts ]
Start New Topic
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 7  

Dabo Swinney and Clemson's Rise to College Football Greatness

[2]
Posted: Oct 23, 2018 10:15 AM

Just Released: Dabo Swinney and Clemson's Rise to College Football Greatness

We are pleased to offer TigerNet fans a fantastic 25% discount on Top of the Hill - Dabo Swinney and Clemson's Rise to College Football Greatness, which was jus Read Update »

Re: TNET: Just Released: Dabo Swinney and Clemson's Rise to College Football Greatness

Posted: Oct 23, 2018 6:54 PM

Maybe this should have been posted at Noon!!!;)

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: TNET: Just Released: Dabo Swinney and Clemson's Rise to College Football Greatness

[2]
Posted: Oct 24, 2018 4:17 AM

I wish could get my hands on a copy of this book. I moved to West Africa 8 years ago, but still follow my Tigers. Not a great deal of fun come game day as I can only track the games on ESPN, not even sure what you call the format. It's not TV. There is a schematic of the football field and a Tiger Paw will move as the offence move the ball, vice versa. It will post highlights and I usually can see all the games in delay, come Sunday or Monday! I am able to stay on top of things pretty good! Good enough to know this book shouldn't be titled The Top of The Hill, it should be, Top of The MOUNTAIN!!! Go Tigers whip the Noles!!!

Posted: Oct 24, 2018 7:59 AM

Are you not able to order one?

2019 white level member

Posted: Nov 7, 2018 1:12 PM

Where in West Africa are you? Thats pretty amazing!

2019 student level member

If you cannot get a copy sent for some reason

Posted: Jan 12, 2019 3:47 AM

Please let me know. I will send you a copy of this book. Just give me an address and I will make sure you get a copy

2019 white level member

Nice... got a couple extras for Christmas gifts!***

Posted: Oct 24, 2018 8:39 AM

Stay in touch more AfricanTiger!

Posted: Jan 17, 2019 6:18 PM

Let us know your thoughts & doings!

Go Tiger(s)!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 8 tickets in sec UE asking 1600;each, half down for deposit and balance due in August when tickets c...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ root - Sticky Posts ]
Start New Topic
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
7697 people have read this post