»
Topic: DW would be negligent to go to the Jets .
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jan 19, 2021, 5:36 PM by: owensb01®
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

DW would be negligent to go to the Jets .

Posted: Jan 19, 2021, 1:54 PM

even if they end up on the right course now . .they are years away. He has much better choices that would be a better fit for some immediate credibility team wise. Jets are still a dumpster fire until they prove otherwise.

link

Re: DW would be negligent to go to the Jets .

[1]
Posted: Jan 19, 2021, 2:01 PM

and warmer choices. With no state income taxes. Why live in a ####hole state if you don’t have to?

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg link

Posted: Jan 19, 2021, 2:19 PM

Those "better choices" also have to be a fit for the Texans, in terms of trade assets. It's not like he can just go sign with anyone.

link

Posted: Jan 19, 2021, 2:44 PM

I have a hard time seeing Watson landing with the Jets. As far as I know, he hasn't mentioned them as a place that he would be willing to waive his no trade clause for. Miami has been the only one.

But I know that another team will be thrust into the conversation just to make it seem like a bidding war. I have seen a lot of talking heads mention the Jets and how they want Watson in the big Apple. In the end, it's about where Watson wants to go.

Miami has an African American GM and head coach. Flores, the head coach, is trying to instill a family first culture with the Dolphins. I have heard that is a big-time plus. We all know Watson loved it here at cletmson and a culture like that fits him to the tee.

No state tax is another huge positive. Miami wasn't sold on Tua before the draft. They tried to trade 3 first round picks to the Bengals so they could get Burrow. That didn't happen, so Tua ended up in Miami. Miami will ante up. They better.

link

He probably saw one of the betting lines

Posted: Jan 19, 2021, 5:36 PM

https://twitter.com/oddsshark/status/1349023406516281345?s=21

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

Replies: 4  
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
987 people have read this post